A little game of tag.

Helllooooooooooooooo my sexay pandas. 

Idrk what to call you guys so, panda's it is. 

Read, fan and vote.

lurve y'all, Stay WEIRD.

- Mother Panda x

----

"Urgh!" I huffed, throwing the blankets off of me as I got out of bed. I needed to let my wolf out. She'd been keeping me up all night with her constant nagging at me to get to Darcy. I walked over to my dresser and changed into some LuLu Lemon shorts and a singlet before tying my hair into a messy ponytail. "After this run you better leave me alone." I muttered as I opened the window and climbed out of it. I slowly took off my running clothes, shivering as the cold winter air nipped at my bare skin. I closed my eyes as I felt my bones cracking and popping into different places as I shifted into my wolf. As soon as my paws hit the roof I grabbed the clothes with my mouth and leaped off.

-40 minutes later-

I shook out my fur as I layed on my stomach and rested my head on my paws. Being out here when the world was quite was so peaceful and relaxing.

snap.

My eyes darted around as I heard a twig snap nearby. A growl rumbled in my chest as another one snapped. What if a rogue came? I could probably fight it, but I don't know if I'd make it out alive.

 Darcy's POV

My wolf had been growling at me to be with her after the scene in the cafeteria. I kept trying to explain to him that even If I did want to be with her now, there was no way she'd accept me. I ran a hand through my hair sighing in frustration. I regretted being a dick to her, I regretted rejecting her. I don't even know why I did anymore. To get my wolf to release his frustration, I decided to go for a run, which was what I was doing right now. It was around 1 am when I heard a growl nearby. My wolf instantly bared it's teeth, not knowing who the threat was.

But then I saw her.

My mate was just as beautiful in her wolf form. She had white fur, which was uncommon, and black paws. She had an impressive size for a She-wolf, even though I towered over her in my wolf form, being an alpha and all.  She caught sight of me and lolled her tounge in a wolf grin, her growling instantly stopping at the sight of me. I couldn't help but move foreward and nip her flank playfully. She yipped happily, looking back at me with a playful gleam in her eyes. She hesitantly moved foreward and licked my jaw before darting off into the trees. My wolf wagged his tail happily. Our mate was playful. I grinned before darting after my precious mate.