'Hunny your vagina can take an extra large.'

Idk why but this chapter was rated R. That's awks, it's still PG 13 though.

anyways, youtube 'Wop dance' to know whats going on later in the chapter.

-

He presses me up against the lockers, his lips attaching themselves to my neck. All I can do is sigh in pleasure, tilting my head back against the cool metal.

In out, in out, in out.

I'm shaking like a leaf and my mind is running marathons as his hands run over my body, so loving and so gentle like I'm made of porcelain and all I want to do is shatter from his touch.

Everything is on fire, his hands are like a lick of flames. He's kissing me so tender but demanding and I'm drowning in his kiss and in his eyes and I wonder if its possible to die of euphoria.

I'm falling falling falling when he kisses along my jaw and I can't concentrate and I can feel his heartbeat against my chest and it mirrors my own and I know I never ever ever want this moment to end.

I whisper his name.

He moans mine.'

"WAKE UP YOU IDIOT, IT'S 2 IN THE AFTERNOON AND WE'RE GOING TO A PARTY."

I jolt upright from my position on the couch, coming face to face with a very wide-eyed Brooke and an excited Camilla behind her. Taking a shaky breath I let out a small laugh, trying to calm my heart-rate that seemed to be pounding so hard I could literally feel my body vibrating with every 'thump'.

"Lay off the crack, Brooke. Im not really in the partying mood." I don't really know what kind of mood I was in after that dream.

Somewhere between pissed off because it wasn't real and really horny.

"Too bad you don't have a choice. Come on, it's Nicole's party. Get your lazy ass in the shower." I sigh, too tired to fight with Brooke right now. She was as stubborn as anything when it came to shit like this.

I watch as Camilla squeals with excitement, her and Brooke giggling like crazy before they run up the staircase and, no doubt, into my room. I walk over to the main level's bathroom, peeling my clothes off of me and turning the hot water on.

I let the warm water drip down my bare body as I think to myself silently.

Me and Darcy almost kissed this morning. The worst part? I wanted him to kiss me more than I've wanted anything in my life. My anger for Darcy was fading, and it scared me. But it was just because I was high...

Right?

--

"Gee, thanks for waiting for me." I grumble, watching Camilla and Brooke prance around my room already in their outfits.

"Sit in the chair, Ill do your hair and makeup while Brooke finds you an outfit." As soon as Camilla says this she shoves Brooke towards my closet, causing me to snort a laugh as she falls face first into a pile of clothes.

I wrap my towel tighter around me, shaking my head at my friends before walking over to my makeup tables chair and plopping down. Camilla walks over with a hairdryer and a curling iron in hand.

As soon as the blow dryer starts, I zone out and close my eyes. I was really nervous for this party, for only one reason.

Darcy was going to be there.