Meeting the parents.

My fingers drummed against Darcy's thigh as he drove me home in his sleek car. It had been a week since the run in with my mom, and everytime I thought about it, it had me blushing like crazy.

"Hey," I piped up as he made a turn I didn't recognize. Did he already forget where my house was? "Darcy, where are we going? You made a wrong turn." Darcy just smiled sheepishly as he gave me a glance out of the corner of his eye.

"We're having dinner with my parents."

"WHAT!?" I shriek, causing Darcy to flinch.

"Uhm," He laughed as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. His eyes darted everywhere as he tried to think of something to say. If I wasn't freaking out about this dinner, I would have laughed at how big bad Alpha over here was quivering in fear. "Oh look, we're already here. Sorry babe." He winked at me and kissed my cheek before launching himself out of the car. Lucky bastard.

--

I was about to lift my hand to knock on the door before it flew open, revealing a women who I was guessing was Darcy's mom. The way he fidgeted when she pulled me into a hug confirmed it.

"OH MY GOD! Yes!" She squeals like a 15 year old girl. "I'm so happy to see my baby boy has found himself a mate," She pulls back from the hug to look at me. "Oh and so so so pretty, ain't she Darcy? Oh gosh, my grandchildren are going to be so beautiful. And it's nice to meet you, I'm Beth."

I almost choked on my spit. "G-gr," I swallow. "Grandchildren? I'm only 17."

"Moooom," Darcy drags out the word, whining at his mother as he pulls me into his side. "Don't scare off my mate."

She just shrugs off her sons words, grinning like a mad man as she grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen. She pulls up a stool by the kitchens island and claps her hands together. "So, I see you've already mated my son. Are you sure you're not pregnant?-" I gape at how blunt she is. 'Come save me,' I beg into the mind link me and Darcy share.

"- I'd just love some grandchildr-" She's cut off mid sentence as my mate in shining amour bursts into the room, stalking over to me with a playful gleam in his eye. I'm about to hop off the stool and run before be grabs my waist, pulling me off the ground as I try to squirm out of his grip.

"Don't try to run." I can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Ha!" I snort, quite unattractively I might add. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Darcy mimics, trying to make his voice high pitched to match my own. Safe to say he's failing miserably.

"You suck," I huff, giving up on running away as he keeps me suspended in the air, as if I weigh as much as a feather.

"You two are cute."

Darcy almost drops me at the sound of his fathers voice.

"Hey dad." Darcy says, placing a kiss on my head before setting me down. Darcy's father nods his head as a greeting.

Darcy laces his fingers with mine as he tugs me closer to him, forcing me to take a stool next to him. I just shake my head, a smile tugging at my lips.

"Babe, can you get the cutlery please?" Beth asks Tristan. Tristan, her mate and Darcy's father, smiles and gets up without a second thought. I almost chuckled. It was weird seeing the former alpha be ordered around, and be called something as mushy as 'babe'.

As soon as the food was set in front of us, Darcy ate like a hungry wolf. Which was exactly what he was.

"The food is delicious. Thank you, Beth." I say politely. She beams at me.

"Does this meal earn me grandchil-"

"MOM." Darcy whisper-shouts at the same time his father says "Honey you're scaring the poor girl."

"But honey I want gran-" she starts, but is cut off by Darcy again.

"We're out of here."

"But Darcy-" He cuts me off too.

"Nope." Thats all he says before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Seriously!? This is like, the 5th time you've done this!" I whine as he starts walking towards the stairs. I give his parents a sheepish wave, but they do nothing but grin knowingly.

"Darcy where are we-"

"Shh." His voice has grown husky and deep, wrapping around me like a blanket and suffocating me with lust for him.

After you've mated, you want nothing but to jump your mates bones every five seconds. Every little thing they do turns you on.

He opens his bedroom door (at least, I hope it's his bedroom.) and he slams it shut, throwing me onto his king size bed.

"Strip."

"What?"

"Strip." He says through clenched teeth. I slowly start to peel off my clothing, loving the way his eyes darken as every layer falls to the floor.

"On your hands and knees."

He lets out a purr as I obey him without thought. I hear the sound of clothing hit the floor, though I can't be sure because he's behind me.

______*sexual content under this line*________

"You ready?" He doesn't wait for me to respond as he grips his fingers into my waist, slamming into me without warning. I moan, automatically moving my hips back to meet his thrust. He lets out a throaty groan. "Jesus, you're so tight."

"Darcy, faster." I whine. He moves so achingly slow, obviously teasing me to the point where I beg. I try to move my hips back, but he keeps his hands on my waist to stop me from doing so.

I turn my head back to look at him, jutting out my bottom lip in a pout. "Please.."

Darcy stares at me, his eyes flashing as he contemplates If he should. I whimper.

"I hate when you use that look on me." He mutters, picking up speed so fast that all I can do is moan.

"You drive me crazy," He groans as he repeatedly hits my G-spot, causing me to almost burst at the seams.

I grip the headboard and cum in an instant, his hard thrusting causing the headboard to slam into the wall. The orgasm shattered me from inside out; shaking my petite body like a rag doll.

He thrusts sloppily as he comes with me, panting heavily as he pulls out an falls onto the bed, pulling the covers over us.

"I love you."

I smile, snuggling into his chest.

"I love you too. Forever."

"Forever." He agrees.

--

I SUCK I KNOW. I had tests though, so I couldn't update. I'm sorry guys; hope you don't hate me. D:

Love you guys and gals

- Mother Panda x