Teasing.

"Ariana, over here love!" I smile as I hear Darcy's husky voice shouting for me from across the cafeteria. I was buzzing to see my mate as I beelined my way over to him, weaving through the other tables and students.

After he marked me yesterday, and after a little more making out, he explained to me what the mark would do. All of our emotions would be heightened, and since I was an Alpha's mate, it would be 10 times stronger than any other mark. "There you are, gorgeous." He murmurs reaching out and pulling me on his lap.

"You know, there's a perfectly fine seat right next to you," I mutter dryly, rolling my eyes as he buries his face into my neck and breathes in my scent instead of replying. Damn Alphas and their possessiveness. 

"Hey Ariana." Jax greets happily from across the table. I smile back politely, even though I can feel Darcy's chest rumbling with a suppressed growl. I turn so I'm sitting sideways on Darcy's lap, and I start to run my fingers through his hair, knowing it calms him down.

After a few minutes of chatter among the packs table, I felt his hand on my thigh. I glared at him from the corner of my eye, thankful no one could see but the two of us. Deciding to ignore his hand, I went back to contributing to the conversation.

"Hey Camilla, what do you have for sixth per-" I sucked in a breath as I felt Darcy's hand move higher, very close, way too close to my core. Everyone looked at me with confusion.

"Are you alright?" Camilla asked unsure. I meekly nodded my head. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just got a really bad stomach pain." I reply as I smack Darcy's hand away. Brooke looks like she's trying not to laugh. She looks at me staring and points to Darcy with her eyes, winking at me before joining in the chat again. I blush a bright red. "We're at school, Darcy. Not now." I hiss. He just smirks at me.

"Are you saying I'm allowed to do this later?" I try not to blush again. Instead, I try to think of what Camilla and Brooke would want me to do. Before I found out Darcy was my mate, they always talked about how they liked to tease their mates. Taking a deep breath, I turn my head to face him, a seductive grin spreading across my face. 

"Do you want it to happen later?" I purr, biting my lip as I run my hands down his toned chest. His eyes turn darker when I reach the top of his jeans. 

"I want it to happen now." He murmurs huskily. I didn't have time to protest before he threw me over his shoulder sack-of-potatoes style. He rested his hand on my ass as I squealed and  pounded my fists  on his back. 

"Darcy!" I squealed, even though I was giggling through most of it. 

"Try to keep the noise down guys!" Trey yelled, winking at us. I felt Darcy's body shake as he let out a raspy laugh.

"No promises!" He called back.