Teenage Crisis

"What if we never went back?"

Darcy's sudden question caught me off guard. I was laying in the king sized bed with him with our limbs tangled together underneath the plush blankets. We had been in this position for hours, too afraid to let go as we listened to the pitter-patter of the harsh rain hitting the window and the howling of the wind going on outside.

"Don't be silly, Darcy." I finally say, absentmindedly drawing patterns on his chest. He stays silent while he runs his fingers through my hair with one hand, the other resting softly on my hip.

"You and me, Ariana. We could do it. We could leave and never go back to the pack. Anywhere you wanted. We could settle down somewhere, get married and raise our children without any drama." Darcy replies softly, obviously lost in thought. My heart flutters like crazy at what he's suggesting.

I could see it happening. Darcy and I growing old together, having children, our children having children.. everything. I could see it all happening because I knew it's what I wanted. I wanted it so bad it hurts; having a world that consisted only of us and our unconditional love for each other. But we had family and friends back at the pack, and more importantly, Darcy had responsibilities he had to fulfill as the pack Alpha.

"I love you, you know that," I mumble, snuggling closer to him as thunder booms outside. He stays silent, tilting his head down to kiss my forehead as he waits for me to continue. "But we have to be rational about this, Darce. You know full well that you need to be Alpha, your father only agreed to uphold the pack while you were gone temporarily. It wouldn't be fair of you to just up and go like that."

His body stiffens and I'm suddenly afraid I struck a nerve. "You're right," he grumbles, trying to untangle himself from me. I refuse to let him pull away, knowing full well he'd roll over and close himself off like he always does after we argue.

"Darcy, no." I reply stubbornly as I wrap my arms around his torso and bury my face into his chest. My wolf purrs loudly as his intoxicating scent surrounds us. She was either oblivious to his obvious anger towards us or she was just ignoring it.

"Jesus Christ just let go of me you bitch," Darcy finally snaps. I flinch back as if he'd hit me, letting my arms fall to my sides silently. His eyes widen dramatically as the words he let slip out finally process in his mind. "Ariana.."

"No," I flinch as he reaches out towards me. His eyes cloud over with hurt at my rejection of his touch, causing me to avoid his penetrating gaze. I needed to be away from him right now. "I'll be outside."

He starts to protest immediately but I hold up my hand to effectively shut him up. "I said I'll be outside," I whisper over the pounding sound of the rain hitting the large glass doors leading to the balcony. Darcy gulps visibly but nods with reluctance.

I don't bother trying to find something that will shield my body from the rain as I open the balcony doors and step into the downpour. The cold water instantly chills me to the bone as I drag my bare feet against the wet wood, searching for something to sit on. I had never seen rain this bad for years; I could barely see right in front me. On top of that, I hadn't even been out here for more then 2 minutes and I was so completely soaked that I looked like I had just jumped into a pool with my clothes on.

The water falls into my eyes for a split second and my feet skid along the slick wood. I let out a yelp as the world tips before my eyes and my feet slip out from under me as I land on my ass with a loud "thud", sending a searing hot pain up my back. Tears spring almost instantly to my eyes, but then something happened that surprised even me.

I started laughing.

I honestly laughed- not a chuckle, or a giggle, but an honest to god laugh that starts deep in your stomach and forces it's way up your throat. If it weren't for the rain shielding the noise, I'm positive Darcy would have already been out here by now.

I laughed and I laughed in the pouring rain, too lazy to push my matted hair away from my eyes. I laid down on my back, screwing my eyes shut as buckets of water rained on me. I laughed because of how fucked up this situation was, I laughed at how little it took for Darcy to snap at me, I laughed because for once in my life, I didn't know what to do anymore and it scared the hell out of me.

I couldn't tell you the exact moment my laughter had down a complete 360 and turned into full blown tears, disguised by the rain that was dripping down my face. The weather seemed to match my internal emotional turmoil as the thunder boomed overhead of me. It was inevitable from the start. I had literally gone insane.

"Baby, what happened? Did you fall? Why didn't you call out for me?" I let out a deep breath from my nose as I hear Darcy behind me shouting over the downpour. Even with him yelling I could barely hear him.

"I'm fine." I shout, trying to convince myself more than him. Before I even have time to blink I'm in his arms and being crushed by his hug. He seemed to forget how strong he was sometimes.

"No, you're really not." He says, looking me dead in the eyes. I don't bother trying to retaliate because he's right; I'm not ok right now. I'm upset and a little hurt by his actions.

Is this what I had to look forward to for the rest of our lives together?

"Please, just tell me what I can !do!" He shouts. His body was curled oddly around mine as he held me to his chest, like he was unconsciously trying to block me from the rain.

"Just..Just.." I had a fully prepared speech in mind. Well, as fully prepared as a speech I conjured up in 30 seconds could be. But as I looked at the sincere regret in his eyes and the cute little way he furrowed his brow and how much I loved him and how cute he looked when he pouted his lips the words seemed to evaporate from my mind. "Just kiss me."

And that's exactly what he does.

---

"Would you like some tea?" Darcy asks as I shiver violently beneath the blanket I was cocooned in.

"Y-yes, please." I reply. Going outside while it was raining so heavily out was not the smartest idea I've ever had. My teeth were still chattering.

I watch silently as Darcy walks around the Suites kitchen looking utterly confused at what he should do. He shoots me a glare as I begin to giggle at him, but it's not as intimidating as he had hoped for because of the smile tugging at his lips.

After 10 amusing minutes of watching my mate fail miserably in the kitchen I decide to cut in. "Darcy, come here." Knowing he wasn't going to be able to make me tea anyways, he silently walks over to the chair I'm sitting on and bows dramatically.

"Yes, princess?" He asks amusedly, a surprisingly spot on British accent lacing his words. I stand up and silently motion for him to sit down. His eyes widen as I sit down on his lap and face him. "Princess?" He questions.

"I wanna cuddle." I confess, untangling myself from the blanket to wrap it around both of us. He lets out a grunt of understanding, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Does this mean I'm not getting laid?" Darcy jokes, cheekily squeezing my bum. I crack a smile and playfully swat at his chest.

"I'll have you know that I plan on staying a virgin for the rest of my life." I sniff. Now it was Darcy's turn to laugh at me.

"Mmm, whatever you say baby." He drawls, pressing soft kisses onto my neck. I hum in contentment, tilting my head to allow him more access. "Can I mark you?"

"Yes." I think he was surprised at how fast my answer came. Honestly, I couldn't think of a better time to. Being wrapped in his arms was were I wanted to stay forever, so why not take our mating to the next level? Even if we technically have already.

"Just squeeze my hand if it hurts," He groans as he buries his face in my neck. I nod, waiting as he unwraps his right arm from my waist before taking his hand and squeezing It lightly with my own.

My heart flutters like crazy in my chest as his sharpened canines graze the sensitive skin of my neck. There was no doubt in my mind that Darcy would take his sweet, sweet time doing this just to tease me.

"You ready baby?" He purrs. It feels like all of the breath is sucked out of my lungs as he nips and licks playfully at the hollow of my neck.

"Just do it, please." I beg, letting the blanket fall off of our bodies just so I could tangle my fingers in his perfectly messy hair and tug his face closer to my neck. He growls against my skin and grabs my hips with his hands to start rocking me against him.

Now, let's get this straight. I get that we sound like a bunch of horny teenagers. We sort of are, but that's beside the point. Originally, when a male wolf marks you it hurts like a bitch.

Of course it would, right? I mean he's sinking his teeth into you for gods sake. If you're extremely turned on it doesn't hurt you though. Basically it just feels like the most intense pleasure you'll ever experience.

"Oh my god, Darcy." I practically scream, gripping onto his shirt collar and fisting the material in fear that I may literally die from euphoria. I'm shaking like a leaf and moaning as he licks at the mark he gave me to seal it.

"All done, baby." He chokes out. I bite my lip and nod in understanding as he tilts his head back and tries to control his breathing. He didn't want his wolf to lose control.

"I'm going to go check it out." I murmur, shakily climbing off of him.

Deciding to let him calm down, I pad barefoot to the bathroom with my legs feeling like they're made of jelly. Flicking on the bathroom light, I look in the mirror for the first time in a while and gasp.

I couldn't take my eyes off of the girl I saw in the mirror. She was like a familiar stranger. With big green eyes that looked like mine, but brighter. Long, wavy black hair like mine but glossier. The same nose but more defined. The same skin tone but more flushed. The same lips but bigger, pouty-er.

"Baby?" Darcy asks, sticking his head through the door. I turn my head towards him as he pushes it open and leans against the door frame. "It's cute."

"What?"

"Your mark," He says. His eyebrows furrow. "It's cute. Is something wrong?" I sigh, gripping the sink as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I just, I feel different, Darcy," I reply honestly, looking at him through the reflection on the mirror. "I look in the mirror and I don't even know what I see,"

"You're just," he softly sweeps my hair to one side and peppers soft kisses on the back of my neck, "it's all messed up right now. You're messed up right now."

"Gee, thanks." I grimace. He chuckles and nuzzles his nose into the side of my neck. I close my eyes and try to savour the feeling of having his muscular arms wrapped around me.

"You know what I mean," he softly murmurs, "You're messed up because your brain is having trouble processing and dealing with things, which makes complete sense giving the situation." Well, I was basically resurrected from the dead. Actually, that's exactly what happened.

Holy shit.

"I'm Jesus!" I shriek, whipping around to face Darcy. He obviously wasn't expecting it because we clash heads with a loud, satisfying 'thunk'. "Ouch, ouch, ouch." I mewl.

"Damn, you've got a head on you." He hisses, clutching his nose in pain. Darcy looks like the devil reincarnated as he glares down at me, no doubt about to yell at me, until the words seem to die in his throat. At that point he kind of just stares at me with half-angry eyes, mouth gaping like a fish.

"I'm sorry." I squeak. Darcy just shakes his head and lifts me onto the marble counter, silencing my protests with a stare that left no room for arguments.

"Are you ok?" He asks, gripping my chin and tilting my head side to side as he checked for injuries.

"Yes," I murmur. It was hard to concentrate with him so close. He had stopped moving my head from side to side, now his hand was just gripping my chin. His eyes looked like they were trained on my lips. "Kiss me?"

"Always," He says, sweetly pressing his lips to mine. I thread my hands in his hair so he can't pull back.

"No escaping now," I giggle. He smiles into the kiss as I wrap my legs around his waist and cross my ankles, making sure he couldn't pull back. "I have a lot of kisses to make up for, mister."

"Yes you do," he teases, pressing his lips to mine with an obnoxious 'smack'ing sound. "And you might want to cash them all in before we get back to the pack tomorrow, because we'll have a lot of explaining to do."

Trying to ignore the sinking feeling in my stomach at the mention of home, I lean forward and press the first kiss of many to my lovers lips.

---

BOOM BOOM BOOM NOW LET ME HEAR U SAY WEY HO

WEY HO

so yah love u guys only like 2 more chapters left I'm going to try to make the last one special hee hee

I WASNT HAPPY WITH THIS BUT I NEEDED TO PUT SOMETHING OUT SO THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER ANYWAYS

LOVE U BABY SLANDAS STAY FIERCE

-Mother Slanda xx