Chucking shoes & Making up.

I lift myself up from the bed, stretching my arms as I let out a huge yawn. "Mmm, morning beautiful." Darcy murmurs, turning onto his side and lazily slinging his arm around my waist. I sigh in contentment, snuggling into him before a thought hits me so hard my head spins.

I was in Darcy's bed with only a pair of panties and one of his shirts on.

OH MY GOD.

"oHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD-" I shriek, chucking Darcy's arm off of me and running to the other side of the room. He groans in pain - when I had thrown his arm off of my waist it had come back and hit him in the face. I would have laughed if I wasn't freaking out right now.

"Did we have sex?!" I exclaim, threading my hands through my hair. He mumbles something incoherent and rolls face down into the pillow. "THIS IS SERIOUS!" I growl, grabbing the thing nearest to me - a Nike shoe - and chucking it at his head.

He doesn't move, only reaches his hand in the air and flips me off.

"Oh, real mature." I huff. He sighs, laying still for a minute before rolling around again so he was on his back.

"Don't talk to the 'Almighty Alpha' like that," He mumbles, lacing his hands together and putting them behind his head. I snort a laugh.

"More like Almighty Asshole." I retort. He just shrugs with his hands still behind his head, flexing his delicious muscles. Talk about distracting.

"Mmm," He yawns, looking like he was injected with a horse tranquilizer. "What was it you were freaking out about?"

"Did we have sex?" He laughs at my question, causing me to look down at my feet and blush.

"Is having sex with me that bad? Jesus. You're acting like you just found out I gave you.. herpes or something. We didn't have sex, just kissed."

"Wouldn't be surprising. You are a whore." I say smirking, feeling a whole lot better now that I knew we didn't have sex.

I know it seems super melodramatic of me, but I didn't want to have sex with Darcy when we still, technically, hadn't worked things out.

"Am not." He grumbles, motioning for me to come back over. I walk over to the bed, shooing Darcy over so I could slide into the covers.

He places his arm around my shoulders and I rest my head on his chest, my head rising and falling with his steady breathing.

'Talk to him..' My wolf whispers, completely content with how close her and Darcy's wolf were. I was about to ask her why, but as always, she was one step ahead of me. 'You need to talk things over with him. You need him as much as he needs you. You are gifted to each other by the goddess herself.'

"Hey Darcy?" I mumble, poking him in the side. A purr rumbles in his chest.

"Yes, love?"

I take a deep breath, collecting myself before I start. "I think we should talk things over, because I miss you. I miss us. I'm ready to listen to your side of the whole thing."

We lay there for a few minutes, the steady beat of his heart almost lulling me to sleep. "Hannah had this.. this control over me, Ariana. I had no control over my body, even my wolf wasn't able to help me. I- everything, I can't remember everything. It's fuzzy around the edges, out of focus - like I was watching from someone else's point of view. But I remember hurting you, Ariana, I remember hurting you, and even though I wasn't in control.. I will never forgive myself for causing you pain," His voice cracks with emotion and I swallow the lump in my throat, reaching up to trace patterns on his abdomen. It was the only way I knew how to calm him down. "I would die a thousand deaths just to take back one of the nights that caused you pain, Ariana. I just.. I just want to be a good mate for you, someone you deserve. But I'm not, you're too good for me and I will constantly remind myself that everyday."