Mr. Possesive.

Back to Ariana's POV. I'll make a longer Darcy POV soon guys, and thank you sososo much for the reads! 

--

"Hey, Ariana!" Jax called from across the cafeteria, waving his hand in a 'come here' gesture. I slid farther down the wall, hoping that he would finally figure out that I didn't want to sit where Darcy was. I could only imagine the cruel things he'd say to me after the stunt I pulled in P.E. 

"What do you want, Jax?" I huffed as he made his way over to where I sat in the cafeteria. 

"You're coming to the packs table," He responded calmly. I gave him a look.

"No I'm not."

Jax just grinned evilly before hooking an arm under my knees and picking me up bridal style.

"Jax!" I tried to feign anger, but he didn't take me seriously because of my giggling. I gave up with trying to squirm out of his grip, so I silently wrapped my arms around his neck while he sat down on the tables bench. 

"What are you doing with her, Jax?" Even though I wasn't looking at Darcy, I could tell he was angry by the way his voice was as sharp as a razor. Jax didn't seem to notice, or didn't care.

"Just carrying my princess to her castle." He replied, grinning down at me. I laughed, scooting out of his lap and onto the bench. 

"Yeah right, pretty boy." I said. Even though Jax was amazingly gorgeous, I didn't see him as anything but a brother. I could see why the girls swooned over him though. He was about 6'3 with tanned skin, baby blue eyes and blonde hair. Being a werewolf, he also packed some serious muscle.

"Way to get your ass handed to you, Jax." Trey snickered, playfully punching Jax's arm.

"I'm so hurt!" Jax cried, placing a hand over his heart dramatically. "Maybe you could make it up to me, Ari." He said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Darcy took sharp breathes of air, which sounded more like his wolf growling. I frowned. His wolf was close to the surface, all because Jax was joking around. 

"Meet me at 6, Ari, by the-"

"Mine!" Darcy snarled loudly, digging his fingers into my waist as he pulled me to his side. I sat still as Darcy buried his face in my neck, taking deep breaths of my scent to calm himself down. Everyone at the table gaped like fishes, everyone besides Camilla and Brooke who already knew.

Jax looked like he was about to piss himself as he looked at everything besides Darcy. "Alpha, I didn't kno-"

"You do NOT touch her, she is mine. Mate." He bellowed, smashing his fist onto the table. I was scared for Jax to say the least. All he was doing was kidding around.

"Darcy, calm down ok? It's okay, I'm yours, see? I'm right here." I cooed, placing my hand on his chest. He didn't respond, but buried his face into my neck again. He took a deep breath before sighing softly,

"Mate."