Camping Trips & Midnight Runs

I woke up to a steady throbbing on my ankle and a strong arm wrapped around my waist. It took me a minute to actually pry my tired eyes open, but when I did, I let out a huge sigh of relief.

I don't know how, probably because I could barely remember anything from last night, but we ended up back in our dingy inn room.

I couldn't be more thankful that we managed to get our plastered asses here.

I figured we'd just pass out in the alleyway somewhere, which was far more than unsafe. I had faith that the Big Bad Wolf knocked out beside me could protect me sober, but when drunk, I'm pretty sure a 4 year old could take him out.

 With the throbbing in my ankle dulling and the thoughts of what happened last night swirling around my head, I roll around to face the sleeping Darcy. He had a certain air of innocence to him when he slept, one that captivated me and pulled me in even more. He was truly perfect.

Talk about intimidating.

"Darcy?"

 His eyes snap open at the sound of my voice, his face contorting into one of pain. "Fuck sakes, my head is killing me. So is my..." He trails off, eyes widening. "Why is my ass hurting?!"

I let out a bark of laughter. "Did someone violate you while you slept?"

Smiling, he says, "Not unless you have some kind of hidden dick on you.. or a strap-on." I can practically see the dirty thoughts swirling around his mind.

"Subject change," I say, shaking my head at him. His immaturity never failed to blow my mind. "We got tattoos last night."

He scratches his head, eyes lighting up with remembrance. "I thought so. I'll show you mine if you show me yours?"

"Alright. Count of three?" I suggest, completely ignoring the double meaning to his words as I pull myself up into a sitting position. Darcy just scoffs and throws the blanket off of us.

I gasp as I see the tattoo on my ankle. "No way," I murmur, tracing my finger along the black ink. My tattoo was of a wolf wrapped around my ankle, head up as if it was howling at a non-existent moon. It was the perfect size too, although it was still red and sore.

"You're welcome for the amazing tattoo, my love." He smirks, obviously smug that he has amazing taste.

"Yeah, yeah. Now let me see yours." He sighs but lifts himself off of the bed per my request. He turns his head to shoot me a wink before yanking down his boxers. I suck in a deep breath.

And start laughing uncontrollably when I see what I tattooed on him.

In bold black print the words "ARIANA'S PROPERTY" were displayed on his right ass cheek. The artist had made it look like it was stamped on.

"What is it?" He asks, trying to strain his neck to see what the tattoo was.

"N-nothing," I stutter, already feeling abs forming from laughing so hard. Darcy flips me off and walks into the bathroom.

"HAHAHAHAHAH."

I raise an eyebrow as Darcy walks out, running a hand down his face as his body shakes with laughter. "I can't believe you branded me as your property." He snickers, moving to lay down beside me on the bed. I position myself so my head is on his chest.

"You're not mad?"

"Nope." He says, popping the 'p', chest rumbling with a surpressed purr. "Besides, I am technically your property." I laugh, tracing my finger along the corded muscles of his abdomen. Darcy noticeably shudders at my touch.