Falling from cloud nine.

Alright my lovelies, I am so so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy you guys are enjoying the story so far. You guys are totally the best pandas ever. like. ever. *says the typical white girl as she flips her hair*

wow i'm weird.

ANYWAYS SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRL FABI HOLLA AT YOU

- Mother Panda x

-----

I practically floated on my way to school. I hated to admit it, but he was the reason I was so happy. Darcy and me played tag and watched the sun rise all last night. Even though I was tired, my wolf was absolutely ecstatic that Darcy still wanted to be with us, and I was happy she was happy. 'Do you think he'll notice how pretty we look today?' My wolf hummed. I grinned, my wolf had convinced me to dress up today for Darcy, so that's exactly what I did. Instead of my usual hoodie and skinny jeans, I wore a pare of ripped denim short shorts, a Victoria Secret's Pink shirt and a pair of flats. I even curled my black hair into perfect spirals that cascaded down my back. Luckily Jax was around to drive me, considering it was pouring out and I had to walk. 

"Someone looks mighty fine today," Brooke grinned at me like the Cheshire cat as she looped her arm through mine. Camilla smiled knowingly. Figures that she would be the one able to tell why I dressed up. I shook my head, laughing softly at my two crazy friends. "Darcy up ahead." Brooke whispered quietly. Instead of a sneer forming on my lips like it used to at the sound of his name, a smile made its way onto my face. He turned his head and caught my gaze, a smile gracing his lips before he stopped walking. Suddenly his body went rigid. What was his problem? I started towards him, that is until he came charging forward and knocking me on my ass as he brushed past me.

"Out of my way, slut." He growled. Camilla came rushing to help me up.

"What the fuck is your problem, Darcy?!" Brooke screeched. Darcy simply gave her a look of distaste before turning around again. "I'm fucking talking to you!" She hissed, taking a step forward and shoving him. He barely moved.

"Well look at that, Ariana has got her whore friends coming after me too. Can't fight your own battles, sweetheart?" Darcy spoke directly at me, smirking at me. That's all it took for me to let out a feral growl and lunge at him.

--

Ooooooohhhh. Tell me what you guys think.