Dancing in the dark. (Part 2)

Part 2 bitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

who's excited!?

Picture of Ari's dress on the side. WEY HEY.

Comment if you like da new cover for 'Darcy.' :D

UniqueeSmile made it for me. She takes requests for covers, check her out you lovely bunch.

--

"Brooke, watch it!" I hissed as she touched my scalp with the flat iron. Brooke glared at me in the mirror.

"I can't help it!" She whines like a four year old and stomps her foot. "I just want to stab him in the neck with..with a pen or something!" She explains. I had told her what went on with Darcy and I, and how i caught him cheating. I giggled at what she said. No matter how angry or upset I was, Brooke could cheer me up with her violent humor. "Alright, done." She announces, swiveling the chair around so I can face the mirror. I clap my hands together excitedly as I stare at my reflection.

Brooke had straightened my hair to perfection, not one strand out of place. For makeup I had done my signature smokey eyes, clear lip gloss and a tiny bit of blush. Since we were going to a animal themed dance, I had chosen a white cheetah print dress that fit me like a glove and and cheetah ears on top of my head. (I was going to go as a wolf, but they I couldn't find an outfit in time. sigh.)

My dress was a little on the short side, but I looked hot. Even if I was done with Darcy, I wanted to make him pay. I wanted to look better than Hannah. I wanted him to want me so bad it hurts.

I want him to hate himself for hurting me.

Of course, I was going with Jax though. Don't get me wrong, Jax is a great guy. Hell, he's probably a better guy than Darcy is, but I don't like him like that. Not yet at least.

Getting Jax to ask me to the dance was easy, all I had to do was hint that I wanted to go with him and he jumped at the chance. I never really noticed he honestly liked me that much, until now. I sigh. Sometimes I wish Jax was my mate instead of Darcy. He wouldn't make me go through all this heartbreak and suffering.

Brooke snapped me out of my little pity party.

"Jesus, are you deaf? Jax just honked the horn, get your sexy ass downstairs!" She urges, giving me no time to stand on my own. She literally just pushes me out of the chair.

"Alright bossy." I snap, turning my head to glare at her. She just childishly sticks her tongue out at me, not phased by my death glare at all as she continues to urge me down the stairs. (Faster than my heels can handle, I might add. Jesus, I almost broke my neck!) When I reach the bottom of the stairs, Brooke gives me a once over before flashing me a thumbs up. I laugh, wiggling my eyebrows at her playfully before pulling her into a hug. "Thank you so much for helping me. What about you though? You're not even dressed?"

"Oh, don't worry about it. Caleb hates dances, so we're having a night alone." She stresses the word, obviously hinting at something a little inappropriate. Something tells me their not going to have a lot of clothing on tonight. I cough, trying to stifle my laughter.

"You have fun with that, I gotta go." I squeeze her one more time before opening the door and shutting it behind me.

Breath in,

Breath out.

Placing an award winning smile on my face, I walk over to Jax's sleek escalade. I can see Jax beam at me through the window as he races out of the car to open my door for me. "Thanks," I giggle, sliding into the comfy leather seat. He shuts me door and runs to the drivers side, sliding into his chair and revving up the engine.

We walk into the large gym of our high school that's currently set up like a jungle. There's countless people in the middle of the gym, dancing together to a fast paced song.

Jax reaches over, grabbing my smaller hand in his larger one. I look up at him questionably, about to yank my hand away, until he grins at me with a look of so much adoration for me that I didn't have the heart too.

"Want to dance?" He shouts over the music, a boyish grin still lighting up his face. I nod, letting him lead me into the centre of the gym and pull me into him as we start grinding.

I spot Darcy staring at me from across the gym, Hannah wrapped around him as if she was an article of clothes she was wearing. My wolf howled angrily inside of me, growling and pacing around like a caged animal. I tried to force her down as I locked eyes with my Mate, continuing to grind into Jax who let out a low groan. A muscle in Darcy's jaw twitched as he watched Jax and I. "Why don't we take this somewhere else," Jax whispers in my ear, his voice hoarse.

I knew Darcy had heard him because he started to shake. I had a strange sense of déjà vu.

This was the exact situation I was in a couple months ago at the dance.

Hannah stroked his arm, which obviously pissed me off more, as she leant up and whispered something in his ear. Darcy's face suddenly went slack before a cruel smile made its way into his face. He looked me dead in the eyes and mouthed one thing.

'Whore'

---

Awww shit guys.

I was going to write more but you know how it is I'm lazy as fuck holla for my dolla.

Hannah the hoe strikes again u feel me