Party!

I giggled as I walked out of the janitors closet, trying to smooth my make-out hair with the palm of my hand. Darcy walked out after me and held out his hand for me to take. I easily slipped my hand into his, loving how perfectly our hands molded together. We ran down the empty hallway hand-in-hand, until we made it to the biology rooms door, which we were already 15 minutes late.

"After you m'lady," Darcy grins at me, waggling his eyebrows as he opens the door. I do a fake curtsy before walking into the classroom with my hunk of a mate trailing behind me. 

"You're late." Our teacher, Mrs. Teddy, shrills. Usually I would have coward back from her tone of voice, being a teachers pet and all, but being with my mate made me feel strong.

"And those clothes you're wearing make you look like a 90 year old hag." I blurted out before I could stop myself. Everyone in the classroom gave out howls of laughter. Even Darcy had his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. Mrs. Teddy looked flustered as she stumbled on her words.

"Detention after school y-you imbecile!" She snapped, her face still as red as a tomato. Suddenly Darcy recovered from his laughing fit and looked very, very angry. 

"Don't you ever talk about her like that." He spoke slowly, a growl rumbling in his chest as he pushed me behind him with his arm. Mrs. Teddy gaped like a fish out of water. Even though she was a human,  she could still feel power radiate from him and felt the need to follow his orders, although she didn't know why.

"Y-yes of course. My apologies, I didn't know what I was thinking." She mumbled, her eyes not being able to meet his. My wolf felt a surge of pride for her mate.

'He is strong,' She purred. 'We must mate with him.' I almost choked on my spit when she suggested this. 'No, I'm not ready for sex!' I hissed back. 'We'll go into heat soon. It will take everything Darcy has not to rip your clothes off. It is his instinct to mate us.' My wolf sighed happily. I rolled my eyes. Of course she would be happy about this situation. 

 "Ariana, to your seat." I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"Yes, Mrs. Teddy." I murmured before walking over to my desk.

---

"Ari! We're going to a party tonight!" Brooke and Camilla squealed in excitement. 

"Geez guys, thanks for giving me an option." I mutter dryly. Brooke and Camilla share a look.

"Yeah well, you dont have a choice." They say in unison before dragging me to the schools parking lot. It took about 10 minutes for us to arrive at my house. Brooke and Camilla launched themselves out of the car to get ready for the party.

2 hours later my hair was straightened to perfection, and I was wearing a tight black dress with nude pumps. Camilla had curled her hair and wore a blue lacey dress, and Brooke wore an emerald green one that hid nothing. Brooke had done my makeup nicely, giving me grey/black smokey eyes look and blood red lipstick. 

A horn honking had us all squealing in excitement. It had been a while since we were at a party and I wanted to get white girl wasted. What can I say! I loved having fun. We all got downstairs as fast as our pumps would carry us. Caleb, Brookes mate, rolled down the passenger sides window. 

"You're looking gorgeous as always ladies. Bad news though, all the seats are taken. Brooke, come sit in my lap, Camilla on Zanes and Ariana on Darcys." He winked before rolling up the window and opening the door for Brooke to crawl onto his lap. I opened the back door of the car and slide into Darcys lap, and Camilla did the same with her mate. 

Darcy had one arm wrapped around my waist, and the other hand playing with the hem of my dress. "This is my song! Turn it up!" Camilla giggled. Brooke turned up the radio to find out Animal by The Cab was playing on C100. I found myself swaying my hips to the music, as much as I could sitting on Darcys lap, that is.

"My heart may be missing but my hands will make up for it, dont think this is innocent, I'll sink my teeth right into it. My eyes and my mouth agree, you'll be coming home with me!" I sang at the top of my lungs, swivling my hips around. Groans left all the guys mouths as we danced to the song. 

"Knock it off guys. You're driving us crazy." Zane was the first to speak up, his voice showing just how much Camilla had affected him. 

"I fucking agree. One more sway of your hips and I'll take you right in this car." Darcy groaned, resting his head on the seat. His voice was hoarse too. 

"I third that." Caleb muttered. Me and the girls giggled. This was going to be a fun night.