Motherly Advice.

'Good morning, my beautiful princess. I hope you slept well. Please talk to me.'

Tears stung my eyes as his husky voice drifted into my mind, wrapping around me like a mothers embrace and instantly calming my wolf down. I scoff as my eyes watered pathetically.

Too bad his voice couldn't calm down the.. emptiness I felt inside. Could rid me of feeling like a shell of the person I used to be.

It's been a few days since the oh, so pleasant dance, yet even after I told him we were over he doesn't give up. Everyday he's been reaching out to me with his mind, leaving Calla lillies on the doorstep and sending me messages throughout the day with the mind link we share. But even that couldn't pull me out of my depressed state.

I've locked myself in my bedroom, only occasionally coming out for food. Thankfully, my Mother seemed to realise I wanted to be alone and didn't pester me to go to school for a couple of days. Even Camilla and Brooke had been coming every day, missing school (not that they minded) to check up on me and try to cheer me up.

A knock on my wooden bedroom door knocks me out of my depressing thoughts.

"Hi.. sweetie.. can I come in?" The sound of my mothers soft voice drifts through the cracked open door.

"Yes.." I murmur with the gravely voice I'd gotten from crying so much. My mother's slim figure walks into my room, walking over to me as she awkwardly sits on the edge of my bed.

"I know you miss.. him," My mother spoke carefully as she eyed me with caution. We didn't speak his name in our house anymore.

Now that I think about it, he was kind of the Voldemort of our household.

"-and I have some advice for you. When your father and I first met we were the same age as you. Of course, he was a beta and a man whore. I got sick of his cocky, stuck up attitude." Mom's eyes weren't focused on me anymore, she was just staring up at my blue ceiling, eyes glazed over as she thought about the past. " He wouldn't change, so I got revenge. I.. well to put it bluntly I seduced alot of people to make him jealous."

"No." I reply the second the words leave her mouth. "I've already tried it before, and that ended with Darcy calling me a whore."

"Hear me out, I'm not saying you have to.. sleep with them. Just make him go insane with jealousy. He'll learn his lesson." With that, my mother pats my leg affectionatly and walks out of my room without another word.

--

'Don't stop pop that don't stop

pop that pop that pop that

dont stop pop that dont stop

what you twerkin wit?'

I started singing to the song blaring from my Iphone speakers as I wrapped another section of my hair around the curling iron.Today was phase one of my plan, which meant today I would be getting Darcy jealous.

It probably wouldnt be that hard.

Once I finished curling my raven black hair, I yanked the cord out of the wall and placed my PINK makeup bag on the white counter of my desk.

I had called Camilla up yesterday night and asked her what I should do for makeup. After she saw my outfit, she explained that I should keep it simple so the attention is more on my body.

With her lovely logic, I had applied some light foundation, swiped on some mascara and threw in some liquid eyeliner.

This was going to be interesting.

--

I walked down the halls with my head held high, the only sound echoing was the click of my heels against the marble floor.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Jealous stares from the girls and lustful stares from the males as I made my way to the rusted lockers.

All I had was one thought.

This was going to be fun.

---

WEY HEY.

Another chapta done.

Darcy's POV next guys!

Like,

comment

vote!

Love you all, you sexy sloths.