'These damn teenage hormones.'

A/N: This chapter goes out to makeandoffer. Yes I realize that the Breakfast Programs room scene is similar to hers, no need to point it out loves! Me and her had a chat and it's all settled. :)

She's such an amazing writer, she's the whole reason I decided to give writing on here a shot. Look where it got me! :D

--

-

The moment Darcy smashed his lips onto mine in such a possesive way, I did something I swore I'd never do after what happened between us.

I kissed him back.

I mean he totally blindsided me with the kiss. One second I was an independent woman who didn't need no man, and the next I was pressed up against the lockers by Darcy with his tongue down my throat. I blame him for it. You never know with male Wolves, they go from pissed to horny in the blink of an eye.

I couldn't really put all of the blame on him though, since I was the one with my hands threaded through his dark hair and whimpering in pleasure.

On second thought, I don't blame him. I blame these damn teenage hormones.

"Fuck I missed you," Darcy groans, placing light kisses on my neck. I squirm, letting out a breathy moan as he licks the mark he gave me some time ago.

I feel his unashamed hands wander under my short skirt, cupping my ass with his hands as he grinds me against him. I moan, my nails digging into his skin and leaving a mark of their own.

I could basically hear my wolf panting with need inside of me at the thought of finally 'being' (My wolf is totally a whore) with Darcy again.

"Darcy," I whispered, bucking my hips against his; trying to get him to do something, anything.

I knew that if I was in the right state of mind I would be slapping Darcy and saying he had no right to kiss me. But with pure need surging through my veins and lust clouding all of my rational thoughts, I was basically defenceless.

"How bad do you want it?" He growls against my neck sending vibrations of pleasure run through my mark.

I stubbornly keep my lips closed, refusing to answer him. He growls at my defiance, roughly pressing himself against my core. I let out a strangled gasp. "I said," I feel one of his hands run up the inside of my thigh, stroking it teasingly. "How bad do you want it?"

Screw rational thinking, when it came to Darcy there was no such thing.

"So bad, Darcy. I want you so bad." I inwardly flinch at how needy and breathless I sound, let alone cliché. I sounded like a goddamn pornstar!

"Storage closet, now." He whispers huskily. I roll my eyes but obey his order, unwrapping my legs from around his waist and dropping to the ground. Of course Darcy found me talking like a pornstar hot; he was a guy, after all.

I walked infront of him, swishing my hips as I lead him to the storage closet, also referred to as the 'Love Shack.' by Trey.

We continue to walk down the deserted hallway together until we get to the chipped door with the words 'Storage Closet'. I hear an aroused purr rumble in Darcy's chest as I wrap my hand around the door handle and yank the door open.

"Oh what the fuc-"

Holy shit.

"Um, principal McKelvie." I hear Darcy say behind me, sounding about as disgusted as I felt. I watch our principal straighten his tie, and the lunch lady pull her work dress down.