Forever And Always.

"Ariana!"

The voice of my mother fills the cool autumn air as we pull into the long driveway. My hands fumble with the seat belt before I'm able to fling myself out of Darcy's car and into my mothers arms. I breathe in a lungful of her scent, rubbing my face on her comfy wool cardigan. I was home. I was finally home.

"Oh, mommy." I mewl, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks. My mother grabs my face with her soft hands, peppering kisses all over my face, causing me to cry harder. "I've missed you so much."

"Oh baby," she soothes, smoothing my hair down with the palm of her hand. I pull my head up from her shoulder, trying to ignore the large wet spot I'd left on her cardigan. Darcy smiles at me from behind my mother. "I'm glad to see you, don't get me wrong, but why are you crying so much?" Mum asks softly.

"I..." I stopped myself quickly, realising that mom didn't know that I had died. She would never let me out of her sight again if she knew, and I was certain she'd keep me away from Darcy. The thought made my wolf pace nervously inside of me. "I just missed you, that's all."

My mom turns around to face Darcy as if she knew more than I'd lead her to believe, "You better not have hurt my baby."

"I didn't, ma'am." He assures her. He walks around my mother - giving a good amount of distance between them (probably because my moms glare was murderous) - and wraps his arm securely around my waist. I lean into his embrace, surprised but pleased by his open display of affection.

"What're you doing tonight, mother?"

"Well I planned on going out tonight with your father, darling. We can cancel if you'd like to stay here?" She says. I notice her eyes softening a bit as she looks at Darcy's arm around me.

"If it's alright with you, I'd like to have Darcy over for the night while you two are gone." I ask shyly. He squeezes my hip affectionately.

"Yes of course," Her eyes flicker back and forth between us. The knowing smile on her face was enough to make me blush 50 shades of red. "I'm alright with that."

Even though my mother wasn't dumb enough to think that I didn't have a sexual life, it was still mortifying for me when I tried to have Darcy over and she'd send me winks over her shoulder when she thought he wasn't looking.

"Have a good time tonight." Darcy murmurs politely. All traces of my moms previous glare is gone as she giggles about how 'polite' and 'handsome' my mate is. I just roll my eyes and give her a quick kiss goodbye before grabbing Darcy's hand and tugging him into my room. He flops down on the edge of my bed, looking completely at ease as he beckons me over. I walk over and sit on his left knee, draping my legs over his right.

"It's good to be home." I admit. Darcy rests his chin on the top of my head as I curl into his chest. We stay in this postion for a while, silently enjoying eachothers company in the comfort of my own room.

"We should probably call our friends over. I'm sure Camilla and Brooke are dying to know what happened to you, and as much as I hate to admit it, I missed the boys a lot." I just nod. The feeling of his hand softly stroking my back was too distracting for me to do anything else. "We can be alone though, if you want to just spend time with me."

"How about you just call them later so I can be with you now?" I purpose, tilting my face up and pushing out my lips to signal that I wanted a kiss. Darcy just chuckles and shakes his head at my antics, leaning down to place a chaste kiss to my lips. "You're not getting away with that poor excuse of a kiss." I giggle, hooking an arm around his neck to pull his lips to mine again.

I seemed to have ignited something within him because within seconds I'm underneath him, threading my hands through his hair and having our tongues fight for dominance within the kiss. My whole body feels like its on fire as he runs his hands over the swell of my breasts, over my hip bone, across my stomach, always keeping me guessing with his unashamed hands wandering my body.

"I love you, I love you, I love you.." He murmurs against my neck. His lips wander to under my ear, sucking gentle enough to invoke a moan from my parted mouth. We're chest to chest and I'm lost in the feel of his lips and his touch and I know this is the man I would do anything for.

"I'm ready," I whisper. Darcy raises his head to look me in the eye, raising one eyebrow in a silent question. I nod. I'd never been so sure of anything in my life.

He takes his time to help me out of my clothes, always stopping to kiss my newly exposed skin and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Before I know it, we're both under the covers with nothing on, staring at eachother with nothing but pure adoration shining in our eyes.

Darcy hovers above me with his hands on either side of my head, a condom package hanging limply from his teeth. "Would you do the honours, m'lady?" He questions in a posh accent that I can hardly recognize because his words are muffled. I just shake my head with a smile, unwrapping my arms from his neck to tear open the condom package.

His eyes shine with humour as he supports himself on one arm, using the other to roll the condom on. Giving me one last sweet kiss, he lines his hips up with mine and thrusts into me, officially taking my virginity for the second time.

"Ouch." I mewl, screwing my eyes shut. I can hear Darcy grinding his teeth together in an attempt to keep his wolf down, knowing full well if his wolf took over he would lose all control and not be gentle with me at all.

"I'm sorry, Princess. You know I'd take this pain for you if I could." He whispers, sounding genuinely upset as he peppers kisses all over my face. "I'm going to go in a little bit more, ok?" I just nod, trying not to cry for Darcy's sake. I know he'd feel like a complete asshole if he knew how much him stretching me hurt.

"It's ok, Darcy, really." I reassure him. He bends his head down to kiss me as he thrusts himself in all the way, telling me how much he loves me over and over again. The pain gradually turns into pleasure as he continues his slow movements, obviously still to afraid to hurt me with his thrusts. "Faster, please." I whisper after a few minutes, hearing the way my voice sounds in this new needy-lusty tone.

"You're my everything," He breathes. I murmur my love to him as I hook my ankles around his hips to control the speed of his thrusts, making my back arch off of the bed in pleasure. Darcy groans in pleasure and leans down to bite my neck where he marked me, causing me to yell his name as he moans mine. He sloppily thrusts into me as we both ride out our orgasms and I can't help but whisper how much I love him over and over again until I'm sure he's positive that I do and that I will forever.

"That was amazing," He whispers as he rolls onto his side. His hand peeks out from under my duvet as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"It really was." I whisper back, removing the distance between us so I could lose myself within him once more.

***

"Darcy, stop." I giggle, ignoring the dull ache between my legs as I sprint around my bedroom to find some clothes to throw on. He chases after me, darting his hands out to poke my sides without mercy.

"Never!" He cries, pulling me against his naked chest. I can feel his arousal on my lower back but I decide to ignore it, despite my wolfs ear-splitting howls of protest. Darcy had walked out of my bedroom (buck-ass naked, I might add) after we had finished for the fifth time to call everybody, so I knew our friends would be here soon. I know for a fact Darcy would go crazy if anybody saw my naked body besides himself so I hurriedly pull on some panties and a bra.

"We just went to round five, Darce," I whine as he starts leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. "I'm surprised I'm even walking right now. I'm really sore." I admit, bending down to pull on a pair of my old soccer sweats. He reluctantly backs off, but not before he gives my ass a little swat with his hand. I just roll my eyes, quickly throwing on a tanktop and sweeping my hair into a messy ponytail, desperate to get rid of the "I just had sex" hairstyle I had going on.

"Ready, baby?" Darcy asks. I turn around and take a second to appreciate how good he looks in his long sleeved American eagle shirt and a nice pair of chinos. It was crazy how good he looked without trying, even with sex hair.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I say, grabbing his hand and walking to the kitchen with him to make some food while we wait. He lifts me onto the marble counter and stands between my legs, absentmindedly rubbing his thumb over the top of my thigh in a circular motion. I give him a quick kiss so I don't feel bad when I push him away and playfully demand that he start making some food. He smiles my favourite smile - the one where both of his dimples show - and surprisingly does what I ask without a word of complaint.

I can't help but smile affectionately at him while I sit on the counter with my knees dangling off of the edge. He moves around my kitchen effortlessly, which doesn't really surprise me because I know he's been here a decent amount of times.

"Why don't you stop staring and help me, lazy ass?" Darcy teases, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Why? Can't handle the kitchen by yourself, Alpha?" I taunt, hopping off of the counter as he tries to whip me with his dish towel. He chases me around the marble island and I grab a spatula to defend myself on my second lap around it. "I'm warning you, don't come any closer."

"You guys are freaks." Trey mutters, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed together. Zane, Caleb, Brooke and Camilla all emerge from behind the corner. We sort of all just stare at each other from across the room, not really sure how to react. It's not that it was awkward or anything but I think we were all just shocked to see each other.

"Group hug!" Caleb cries out of nowhere. His voice snapped us all out of whatever state we were in and suddenly it's like a wall of death in my house.

"Group hug!" I exclaim back and everyone starts running towards each other with shit eating grins on our faces. Camilla, Brooke and I all let out squeals as we get sandwiched by all of our mates. We were all forced in the middle of our group hug with the guys surrounding us like a solid brick wall.

**

"So, in honour of our Alpha and Luna returning safely from their trip . . . who wants some shots?" Zane asks, surprising all of us as he pulls out a bottle of Tequila from the black drawstring bag he brought with him.

"You know I'm always down for a little drinking." I reply, tucking my feet underneath me as I curl into Darcy's side. Everyone murmurs their agreement and Zane starts pouring shots while Camilla passes them around. We were all lounging around my basement anyways -waiting for Lucy to show up - but she wouldn't be here for another hour according to Darcy.

"Hey Trey, did you get me what I asked for?" Darcy asks, looking over at Trey who's currently sprawled on the carpet flooring. Treys eyes flicker over to me for a brief second before he nods his head. "I'll be right back baby." Darcy murmurs, kissing my hair before standing up and walking upstairs and into the kitchen. Trey follows behind him obediently and they lock the door behind them.

"Anyways," Brooke pipes up, passing me my shot. "To Darcy and Ariana for getting home safely." She toasts. Zane, Caleb, Camilla, Brooke and I all raise our shots in the air and cheer as we tip our heads back and pour the liquid down our throats. Trey and Darcy jog down the stairs just in time and laugh as they watch us all pull funny faces at the taste.

"That's priceless." Trey sniggers, walking back over to his spot on the floor. I curl back into Darcy's side again as he sits back on the couch with me. I hand Darcy and Trey the shots I'd been saving for them and they down them without protest, both scrunching up their faces like they had been sucking on a lemon. Now it was our turn to start laughing at them.

We all talk animatedly for the next hour, mostly they just ask about what we did and if we had fun. Darcy and I left out the bit that the rogues had attacked and killed me, but we did tell them about the night I faked a heart attack so we could steal liquor and the tattoos we had to show because of it. I showed mine proudly but Darcy blushed and refused to pull his pants down so we could see his tattoo. The buzz we had going on kept everything interesting and exciting.

"-and then I told the tattoo artist that there was no way in hell my girlfriend was getting a tramp stamp of a doughnut!" Darcy exclaims, chuckling at the memory. I laugh along with everyone as he retells the story, even though I was so drunk that night the farthest I could remember was stumbling into the sketchy tattoo parlour.

"Hey," Trey says, cutting Darcy off. My mate sends him a glare. "I think someone's at the door."

"Oh, Lucy's finally here! Trey would you get the door please?"

"Uhm, no?" He laughs. Zane uses the hand not wrapped around Camilla's waist to smack Trey upside of the head. "God, you guys don't appreciate me enough!" He huffs, pulling himself up from the floor. Brooke just laughs and throws a pillow at him as he jogs upstairs.

"So who's this Lucy girl anyways?" Caleb asks. Darcy covers for me as usual, launching into this long ass story about how she was a rogue hitchhiker that we picked up and she turned out to be really cool so I offered a spot in the pack for her. The boys seemed to be the only ones actually interested in the story. Camilla, Brooke and I on the other hand all groaned simultaneously and couldn't listen for more than 2 minutes before we all started sharing the bottle of tequila again.

Darcy finishes his story after a good 15 minutes and the girls and I all silently walk back over to our mates and curl in next to them on the couch. Zane starts informing Darcy on all of the pack-wise things he'd missed while we were gone. Halfway through him telling Darcy about how a few rogues had tried to enter the territory, Trey and Lucy walk downstairs together looking very, very flustered.

"Trey, you pig!" I cry, sniffing the air. The smell of sex wafts off of Lucy and Trey and I can see the mark peeking out from under Lucy's shirt. "You fucked in my kitchen, didn't you? I eat there!"

"Sorry, Luna." Trey smirks tauntingly but I notice how he silently inches closer to Lucy. By the adoration shining in her eyes as she stares at Trey, I know that they're mates and my anger defuses a bit.

"Congrats dude!" Caleb yells, reaching his hand out for a high five. We all start shouting our congratulations at him and he runs around our circle of couches, all giving us high fives as he laps it. Lucy just looks unsure as she stands at the bottom of the stairs where Trey left her.

"Come here, babe." Trey smiles, motioning for Lucy to sit on his lap as he sits back on the ground. She blushes but shyly makes her way over to him and sits between his legs with her back against his chest. His arms instantly snake around her waist possessively. I smile and lean into Darcy, whispering how cute they are. He chuckles and doesn't say anything but I know that's he's glad his friend found his mate.

We all lounge around for a bit longer, but mostly I just focus on my mate, always stealing random kisses from him and cuddling into his side. It was scary how much I loved him, but his constant declares of love to me and the little sweet things I'd catch him doing always reassures me that I'm not the only one that feels this way. He's my forever and always, and the feeling of security and utmost happiness that comes with that is mind blowing.

"Well since everyone's already here, Ariana I have something I need to ask you." Darcy pipes up, untangling myself from him as he stands up. "I'm not very good with shit like this, and our journey together has been so unpredictable so far. But if there's one thing I am sure of, it's that I want you to be my one and only forever. I want to be the first one you see when you wake up in the morning everyday. I want to watch you grow as a person and a Luna. I want to whisper secrets to you in the middle of the night. I want to buy a house with you and watch your tummy swell with our pups. I want you, Ariana. I don't care if I sound selfish when I say I want you to be mine and only mine forever. I can't promise you a lifetime of constant happiness, because I know we'll go through some shit, but what couple doesn't? We're young and we'll make mistakes and we'll have to learn that it's ok for that to happen sometimes. What I can promise you though, is my unconditionally love for you."

I swallow the lump in my throat, "W-what are you asking me, Darce?" I choke out. Everyone besides Trey is staring at us with wide eyes.

"I'm asking if you, Ariana Packwood, will marry me." He finishes, getting down on one knee in front of me and pulling a black velvet box out of his back pocket. A large diamond ring with a gold band stares back at me.

"Oh Darcy, yes," I cry, holding my hand out so he can slide the ring onto my finger. The sound of our friends cheering and clapping is deafening as Darcy picks me up and spins me around in his arms. I'm giggling like crazy and hiccuping through my tears, clinging onto my Fiancé like he's the only thing holding me down on this earth.

Maybe I had gone through some shit with this boy, but a life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

******

I've taken more than a year to finish this book, but god I am so glad I decided to join wattpad. I gained so many friends and fans and I feel like it was another stage in my life that helped me grow as a person. I love you all so much, and to those who had faith and me and stuck with Darcy- THANK YOU!!

The first chapter of my new book will be posted next week, or later this week if I feel like it. Stay tuned my lovelies. :)

- Mother Slanda xx