(Ariana's POV) Magic T.V'S & Wet Dreams.

------

HI GUYS. So yeah, I'm a total douche bag for not posting whoops sorry about that.

DONT TORCH MY HOUSE GUYS I ACTUALLY AM SORRY I SWEAR

How's everyone doing today? I hope youre all doing mighty fine. 

SOMEONE POINTED OUT THAT ARIANA SWITCHED LAST NAMES GOD DAMMIT I THOUGHT NOBODY WOULD NOTICE I ACTUALLY SNORTED WHEN I READ THE COMMENT GUESS IM NOT AS SLY AS I THOUGHT

OH AND I WENT TO WARPED TOUR AND IT WAS FUCKING FANTABULOUS IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUCHHHHHHH FUN GOD DAMMIT

I might make an A\N (ew yeah i know gross) about what I did at warped tour if y'all actually care enough <333334

SO YEAH I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

You all make me so happy srsly 

Ok so yeah (I know i've said so yeah like 10 times but whatever fukk da haterz come @ me) I love you all so much stAY AMAZING BABIES. 

-Mother Slanda x

-----

"Fucking hell." I hiss automatically as my toe hits the wooden log. "Oh shit- I mean, um, fuck- FUCK . . . I um, dammit I'm sorry - I don't know if I'm allowed to say hell-"

Nyx - the Moon Goddess herself -cuts my rambling off with a laugh that sounds like musical chimes. "Don't worry child, you're allowed to be yourself."

"Sorry, it's just, um, hard to adjust to being with you, Mother Night. I miss everyone, especially Darcy." I admit, voice growing quieter towards the end. She nods sympathetically, all laughter aside as she takes step closer to me and takes my hand in her own. Her touch instantly sends a wave of calm throughout my body.

"I understand, my child." Her eyes flash with something, like she's contemplating if she should say more. She decides against it, and we continue walking through the forest for a while before she finally adds, "I can't guarantee that you'll be reunited with him again, I am sad to say."

My heart sinks in my chest. "O-oh.." The sadness is enough to suffocate me. Why would she tell me this? Just to hurt me? God, what a bitc-

"But!" She must have noticed the look on my face because she hastily adds, "Darcy is an outstanding young alpha. I have a feeling he won't give up easily. He loves you; more than you know."

"Thank you for telling me," I murmur, suddenly feeling a little guilty for almost calling her a bitch.

"Of course. Now, you're probably wondering why I brought you out here."

"Ye-"

"I brought you out here to allow you to view Darcy."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. "But I can do th-"

"All you have to do-"

"But-"

"-is imagine-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A SECOND." My eyes widen as I smack a hand over my mouth. Nyx's eyebrows widen in surprise at my sharp tone of voice. "OhMYgOd I'm so sorry please don't hurt me oh my god I'm so going to hell for this aren't I?"

"Ariana-"

"OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT ZAP ME WITH LIGHTENING CAN YOU DO THAT IF YOU CAN PLEASE DONT-"