Dancing in the dark. (Part 1)

"I-I.." I stuttered, my eyes wide and quickly brimming with tears.

It's like everything was happening in slow motion.

The second I spoke, or at least tried too, Darcy's head slowly turned towards me. Hannah's did too, except she wore a smug grin, whereas Darcy's face looked pained and surprised. I started to back away from them, clutching at my chest as a pang of hurt rang through my body, so strong I almost fell to my knees. I felt like I was kicked in the stomach. The walls were closing in. I couldn't breathe.

I turned away from them, my senses kicking in as I started to run. I didn't know where. All I knew was that I had to get out of here. I couldn't be anywhere near them.

"Ariana, no!" Darcy yelled after me. I pushed myself faster as I heard his footsteps close behind my own. Why did the Moon Goddess give me him as a mate? She must have made a mistake. Or maybe I was horrible in another life to deserve all of this.

I shove open the door to Treys condo, tears blurring my vision as I beeline to the forest. "Ariana, stop!" Darcy commands from behind me, alpha leaking into his hard tone. Immediately I freeze to the spot, my wolf obeying his commands. I huff. Even after she saw him cheating with her own eyes, she will obey him in an instant. 

"What do you want?" I cry, my head tilted towards the ground. I couldn't face him, I couldn't look at him.

"Please, Ariana. You have to understand that it wasn't me." He pleads, his voice cracking. I let out a humorless laugh. It wasn't him? That had to be the sorriest excuse if I ever heard one.

"I just saw you with my own eyes," I spat, finally lifting my head. He flinches at the hardness of my gaze.

"No, but you really don't understand, I wasn't mys-" I hold up a hand, efficiently cutting him off.

"Fuck you, Darcy. You rejected me in the first place, may I remind you. And then when you finally gain my trust you go and cheat on me. Is that all you wanted me for? As a play toy?" My voice gets louder and louder until I'm finally screaming at him. I start shaking with anger as tears stream down my face. He doesnt say anything to me as he lowers his head in shame. "I'm done with this heartbreak. I'm probably better off with Jax!"

When I say this, a feral growl escapes Darcy's lips. I enternally smirk triumphantly, happy to get a reaction out of him. "I'll fucking kill him!" Darcy shouts, his eyes switching over to a deep black as he bares his sharpened canines. He starts to walk towards me, and I glare at him, taking a step back.

"J-just stay away." I hiss, cursing myself internally for stuttering. I didn't want to seem weak. I shift into my wolf, darting away from him as fast as I can, happy to hear that he's not chasing after me. 'Oh, and have fun with Hannah,' I sneer her name into the mindlink before I continue 'Because I'll have a great time with Jax'

I hear a loud growl just before blocking Darcy from my mind.

--

It's a little bit longer right?

What does darcy mean when he says it wasnt him? Ouuuu mystery guys.

Update wednesday or thursday depending how busy I am. :) OR TONIGHT IF I FEEL LIKE WRITING IDK. Love YOU GUYS.