Karma Is One Hell Of A Bitch.

HEY BABIES SO I KNOW I PROMISED THIS UPDATE YESTERDAY WHICH IS TECHNICALLY TODAY BECAUSE YESTERDAY WAS LIKE AN HOUR AGO BUT WHATEVER AT LEAST I GOT THIS SHIT DONE.

Zarawhite made me an amazing banner which I couldn't upload AGAIN (ugh) because I have no access to a computer right now. I promise to put it up before I end the book.

So yeah only a couple more chapters of Darcy left swiggity swit im ready to end this shit

OH YEAH AND I'M GETTING A HEDGEHOG SOMETIME NEXT WEEK I DONT KNOW WETHER IT'S GOING TO BE MALE OR FEMALE BUT ITD BE SO HELPFUL IF Y'ALL POSTED SOME NAMES (girl or boy, doesn't matter) THAT YOU LIKE IN THE COMMENTS

Love you all so much you lil shits xx

- Mother Slanda x

*~*~*~*~*~*

*Hannah's POV*

"Please!" He whimpers. I watch silently as Darcy struggles against the chains, muscles rippling as he tugs relentlessly against the metal. "Please don't touch her, take me. Don't touch her please. I love her. Don't!" The boy calls out in his sleep, face contorting in pain.

It's weird watching him. He seems weak - vulnerable, even -nothing like he is when he's awake. When he's awake he seems emotionless, cold and harsh. Asleep, though, he is a boy. Not a man, but a boy; a sad, broken little boy who doesn't know what to do without his soul mate.

"No!" He cries out again, chest heaving as his eyes snap open. I instantly avoid his burning gaze.

"Look who's finally up." I keep my tone as cool as possible, feeling weirdly embarrassed to be caught watching him. When I turn back to him I catch him glaring at me with guarded eyes.

"How long have you been here?" He snarls and just like that the scared broken boy is replaced by the emotionless alpha.

"Long enough." I reply as we gradually drift into an awkward silence.

Why do I feel so different towards him today? Yesterday I was ready to rip his head off with my bare hands but today I feel.. calmer. I don't feel as hateful, I guess you could say.

Darcy clears his throat. "Do you.. do you miss him?" He asks hesitantly. My eyes widen a fraction in surprise and I feel my heart clench familiarly at the mention of him.

"Yes. I do. Everyday." I mutter as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. He nods awkwardly.

"I miss her too, you know. I can feel my sanity slipping away more and more everyd.." Darcy pauses mid-sentence, cocking his head to the side. My body goes rigid as I train my eyes on him.

"What? What is it?" I snap as a slow smirk spreads across his face.

"Oh, nothing." He chuckles, though the sound holds no warmth. His eyes train on something near the door.

"Karma's a bitch." A voice whispers behind before everything goes black.

*~*~*~*

*Darcy's POV*

"When do you think she'll wake up?" I ask Lucy as I lean back on the chair I'm sitting in. She shrugs, snapping her pink bubblegum.

Twenty minutes ago we were both bound in chains, and now we were acting as if none of it ever happened. I could care less. After Lucy had miraculously escaped and knocked Hannah out, she had helped me out of my chains so we could carry Hannah into an abandoned office in the hotels basement. I was ecstatic we had finally gotten Hannah right where we needed her after all this time.

Tied up and bound in chains.

"I can't really say. Give or take ten minutes. I could try to wake her up for you?" The girl beside me grins evilly. Despite my best efforts to keep up my Alpha look, I crack a smile.

"That would be appreciated."

She bows dramatically before walking over to Hannah, a loud snapping sound filling the air as her hand connects with Hannah's cheek.

"What the fuck?" Hannah gasps instantly, eyes flying open upon contact. A red mark was already forming on her pale cheek.

"I had to wake you up." Lucy replies, picking at her nails out of boredom as she walks back over to flank my side. I almost chuckle at her smug tone of voice.

"Get me out of these chains, Darcy, or so help me go-"

"Listen," I cut her off. She shoots me a glare but says nothing. "If you want to make it out of here alive I suggest-"
"If you want to talk, make that girl," Hannah sneers the word as she looks at Lucy "leave the room."

I glare at Hannah and she returns my cold stare.

"Leave." I say, still holding Hannah's glare. She was an idiot if she thought she could win a glaring contest with an Alpha.

"Yeah, shut up Hann- wait. You want me to leave?Seriously?" I can practically feel Lucy's stare burning a hole into my head but I keep my eyes on Hannah.

"Wait outside the door. Ill call you in if I need you."

"But-"

"Go." I snap. She huffs, slamming the door with more force then needed as she stalks out of the room.

"So," Hannah drawls with much more smugness then a person bound in chains should have, "what do you want to talk about?"

"I'm not going to fucking play games here. You're going to help me bring back my mate or I'll fucking slit your throat." I bark, slamming my hands down on the wooden desk in front of me.

"I'm not helping you. I'd rather die." She responds monotonously. I grind my teeth together, trying not to jump across the table and choke her like I badly want to.

"That can be arranged."

"Oh I'm sure it can be, Alpha." She sneers. My wolf growls at her disrespect.

Fuck this.

Before I can spit out a remark I'm across the room with my fingers around Hannah's throat.

"You don't scare me." She spits.

"How about now?" I snarl, applying enough pressure to close her windpipes. Her eyes practically bug out of her head, her face starting to go red from the lack of air. I back away from her as soon as her eyelids start fluttering closed. I was enraged but not dumb enough to risk killing her. She was my only chance at getting my mate back.

"Shit." She gasps, wincing as she tries to suck in as much air as possible. Her neck was already blemished with purple bruises caused by my tight grip.

"Now I'm going to ask you again. Will you help me?" I ask, trying to keep my tone as level as possible. My wolf was still itching to kill her and his rage seemed to fuel mine.

She looks hesitant for a few moments before sighing softly as she meets my gaze. "No."

And that simple word is all it takes for me to lunge across the room and grab her by the throat again.