Seriously?!

"Knock knoccckkkkk." Darcy's mom sang. I yawned, running a hand through my messy hair as the sheets fall off of me. That was one of the best sleeps ever.

Until I looked down and saw that I was naked.

and Darcy's mom is here.

"Oh my god!" I screech as my face reddens. My mates head shoots up when I all but scream in embarrasment. Why cant the ground swallow me up? This is mortifying, and it's the second time this has happened.

THE. SECOND. TIME.

"Babe, it's alright. It's just my mom." Darcy says with a shrug, as if your mom walking in on you and your mate both naked together in bed is completely normal. I still couldnt understand how he could be so calm. Maybe it's an Alpha thing. I, on the other hand, find it super embarassing, like any normal person would.

"Aww, I already know you two are having sex. No shame in it. You know when I found Tristan we couldnt keep our clothes on for more then 10 minutes before they were ripped off." Beth says, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. I hear Darcy groan beside me, and I blush a brighter red and bury my head in the pillows, inhaling my mates scent.

"This is beyond weird. Out." Darcy says, his tone hard. Beth just laughs and closes the door behind her. As soon as I hear it click I untangle myself from the sheets and dash to get some clothes on.

--

Darcy's parents were out for the day, claiming they had to shop for groceries. Since my lazy-ass mate decided to fall back asleep, I made my way to their large kitchen and started to make myself some eggs and bacon.

As I flipped the bacon in the frying pan, the radio started playing one of my favourite songs, "Side to Side." . I squealed, reaching over to turn it up to the point where I couldn't even hear myself think.

"The tension between us is just getting stronger, the flames getting hotter, the sex lasting longer." I hummed, scrambling the eggs with my spatula as I nodded my head to the beat.

It was already 11:30 am, where was Darcy?

'He better get his ass up before I go up there and dump cold water on him' I thought angrily.

"And I'm not one to speak with poetry but, your body's an ocean and the waves are closing in on me."

I giggled as a pair of muscular wrapped around my waist. I didn't need to turn around to know it was my mate; the tingles running through my body told me.

"I was worried you wouldn't come down." I said, feigning hurt as I scrambled the eggs. Darcy rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Sorry babe." He murmurs, his voice husky from sleepiness. I almost moaned just from his voice. God it's sexy.

'Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful..'

I start humming along to the radio, tapping my foot. Darcy tugs my backwards and I hit his chest with an 'oomf'.

"Let's dance." He grins cheekily as he twirls me around before lazily wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck. We dance around the kitchen, smoothly swaying to the beat.

"Aren't you supposed to woo me?" I tease.

"What am I supposed to do, sing to you?" He chuckles, looking down at me. I shrug.

"Pretty much."

"Be careful what you wish for."

"Wh-"

"AND I NEVER THOUGHT THROUGH LOVE WE'D BE, MAKING ONE AS LOVELY AS SHE." I wince as Darcy sings obnoxiously in my ear.

"I think I'm deaf now." I mutter as we continue to sway to the music. I bury my face in his chest and inhale his musky scent.

As the song end, he places his hand on the middle of my back and dips me, smiling at me and placing a soft kiss on my mark before pulling me back up.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Shit!" I curse, running over to my breakfast. What's left of it anyways. I lift the frying pan up and dump the burnt eggs and bacon into the sink.

"Sorry for distracting you," Darcy says, not sounding sorry at all. "Let me make it up to you, let me take you out on our first official date."

I squeal like a girl on the inside.

"Yeah, sure." I say, soaking the frying pan and turning around. Darcy smacks my ass before winking and telling me to wear something nice. I laughed and padded upstairs, barefoot.

--

IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG OMG PLEASE DONT HATE ME.