Little things (part 2)

Darcy walked up to the stool set on stage for him, mohagony guitar in hand. He walked with the confidence only an Alpha had. Placing the guitar on his lap, his eyes searched the crowd before landing on me. He gave me a full smile, not one of his usual smirks, showing his straight white teeth and a dimple on his right cheek. I couldnt help but smile back as I melted a little inside.

"Okay, I'm singing this song to someone who means more than the world to me. I was a complete dick to them, but I need them in my life." His eyes were on me the entire time he spoke, and I felt the world fade around us. "I've never sung before, so bare with me if it sucks ass." Laughter filled the room as Darcy joked half-heartedly.

"Is he singing to you?" Camilla gasped as she finally caught on, clutching my arm in a death grip. Brooke shook me when I didn't answer.

"Yes." I mumble, my eyes never leaving Darcy. It was like he had me in a trance. The lights slowly dimmed when Darcy cleared his throat and began strumming the guitar.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bare this in mind it was, meant to be," How was this even possible? He had godly looks and the body of Adonis, and when he sang his voice sounded like.. like liquid sex. It was deep and raspy, yet smooth and mesmerizing.

"And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me," He looked up at me while he sang, his lips tugging into a smile as he met my awestruck face. "I know you've never loved, the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved, your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine, but I'll love them endlessly."

I couldn't even believe he chose a One Direction song. Usually guys call them gay, or that their music was for girls, but it touched my heart that he chose Little Things. It felt like such a personal and intimate song. He continued to sing the song, never missing the lyrics and hitting the notes perfectly. All the girls close to me were swooning, thinking he was looking at them when he was actually looking at me.

"And you'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, and you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here, for you. Then maybe you'll love yourself like I, love you, ohhh." "I've just let these little things slip, out of my mouth. 'Cause it's you, oh it's you, it's you, they add up too. I'm in love with you, and all your little things." The guitar strumming slowed as the song came to the end and the whole school erupted with clapping and shouting so loud the school shook. I found myself on my feet screaming and clapping along with them.

That performance was amazing, even my wolf was purring in contemptment. 'Look how much he wants us to be with him' My wolf let out a happy bark, and I grinned so wide my cheeks hurt. Darcy tapped the mic, obviously wanting people to quiet down. After about 30 more seconds of endless clapping, the room was quited to a hush. 

"Ariana, I dedicated this song to you because in such a short time you already mean more than the world to me. I've fallen hopelessly in love with you, even after trying to convince myself I didn't. You're so beautiful it hurts, and I promise to protect you and love you for as long as I'm breathing." 'Awwwess' filled the room and a light blush spread over Darcy's tanned skin. "Will you accept me as your ma-" He caught himself mid sentence before clearing his throat and starting again. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I felt the happy tears well up in my eyes, threatning to spill over my cheeks any second. My heart swelled in my chest as Darcy looked so vulnerable, as if scared I would say no. "Yes." I murmur placing a hand over my heart. "Yes."

Darcy's face instantly lights up with a grin as I nod my head yes. He throws his fist in the air before ditching his guitar and jumping off stage, weaving his way through students and faculty to get to me.  The second I'm within arms reach he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me into a kiss.