Harder than i thought.

"So, why'd you ditch the cafeteria today?" Camilla asks as she study's her fingernails. Me, Brooke and Camilla were all seated in my room with pillows hugged to our chests and a movie playing in the background. We had a girl day every two weeks were we gossiped and just hung out.

"Um, well..." I bit my lip as Brooke's ears perked up too. I really didn't want to hide this from them. The reason we had stayed friends so long is because we never hid anything from each other. "Meanddarcymayhavemadeout." I mumbled, hoping they wouldn't hear.

"YOU WHAT?" They screeched. I flinched. Damn werewolf hearing.

"After the big scene at the dance, he yanked me into the bathroom and we kinda just.." I blushed as I thought of the feel of his lips against mine. "Made out. And then I um, ran away."

Camilla coughed into her hand to stifle her laughter while Brooke caught my arm and squeezed it. "Why in gods name would you run away?! He's your mate!" I frowned before responding.

"He was looking at me like.. like I was his prey or something."

Brooke paused. "That's kinda hot." I giggled even though my wolf was growling at her. "So does he want you now?"

"I guess. He's so bipolar. One minute he's all wanting me and the next he's glaring at me."

"Don't worry Ari," Brooke soothed as she patted my hand. Camilla grabbed my other hand before adding, "Yeah, besides, I think I have a plan."

My ears perked up. "What's your plan?"

"Lets just say it includes a lot of short skirts and tight clothes."

----------

For the fifth time I tried yanking down this stupid skirt, but as I continued down the hall it kept rising up just below my ass. I groaned. "Stupid Camilla. Stupid clothes. Stupid Darcy." I was practically squirming from all the stares I was getting, particularly from the male student body. The outfit Camilla chose for me to wear consisted of a short denim skirt that showed off my long tanned legs, a singlet that hugged my curves, and a pair of flats.

Ugh.

I felt way too exposed. I mean seriously, why am I doing this for some guy?

'He's not some guy. Mate.' My wolf snapped at me. 'Oh shut it.' I growled. I was not in the mood for my wolfs constant longing for Darcy. It was getting on my last damned nerv-

My train of thought was interrupted as a shoulder roughly shoved into me, causing me to fall on my ass. Everyone in the hallway hushed as I brushed myself off to see who had knocked me down.

"Well looky here, little Ariana's dressing like a whore." I hated the way Darcy's voice sent shivers down my spine, even when he was insulting me.

"Fuck off Darcy." I hissed. My wolf growled at me for talking to him this way. He took a step closer to me and I took one back.

"Why should I? You're dressed like the whores I sleep with every week." This one hurt; it was true, he was with different girl every week. I can't believe I stooped this low for a man whore.

Step foreward, step back.

"Funny how you bring that up, where is the whore of the week? After you're done with one they never seem to be around, even when people ask about you they act like them sleeping with you never happened. Are you really that bad in bed," I tapped my chin with a smirk. "Or maybe you payed them not to tell everyone about your minuscule dick." Darcy glared at me as quiet snickers erupted around us. He leaned in close to me; so close that his hot breath fanned against my face.

"You know my dick isn't small, you should know, you couldn't keep your hands off of me in the cafeteria." Venom dripped from his words as a blush settled on my cheeks.

"That was an accident."

"Sureeee." He glared at me one more time before turning around and walking off like a 4 year old.

This mate stuff is harder then I thought.