'BITCH HOLD MY EARRINS'

The second he mouthed the 5 letter, 1 syllable word to me, I lost it. Maybe I should have dressed up as an ape instead of a cheetah.

Because I can honestly say I went apeshit.

"Darcy you fucking prick!" I shout over the music, throwing Jax's arms off of me. Jax looks confused and a little upset that I stopped grinding with him, but he could suffer from blue balls for all I cared at that moment.

I was above and beyond pissed.

I was fucking furious.

I knew Darcy realized just then that he had pushed me to my limit because his eyes flashed with guilt. I shook my head. No, he wasn't guilty. He's just an asshole, I must have imagined it.

I stalked over to them, the crowd of mostly drunk teenagers spreading into to sides of the room, leaving me a clear path to both of them. I felt like Moses, splitting the Red Sea.

Except I didn't split the Red Sea, only a crowd of super hormonal, and mostly drunk, teenagers. And I wasn't Moses, just an extremely jealous, pissed off, angry She-wolf who was about to shank a bitch.

Well, maybe just slap a bitch. But still, the thought counts.

"Oh look, the jealous EX makes an appearance." Hannah's nasally voice sneers, nose stuck in the air as she detaches herself from Darcy's side. Darcy lets out a large breath of air as soon as she lets go of him and moves toward me. I cough to stifle my laughter. He probably held his breath so he wouldn't have to smell her heavy perfume. Jesus, it's like she bathed in it!

"Oh look, it's the trashy rebound girl." I mock, my eyes solely focused on Hannah now. She wore a tight red dress (Definitely a nice shade of "Satan" you're wearing. Certainly fits her She-devil status.) with her dull brown hair piled into an up-do. I scoff, I was way prettier than her. "How's your chlamydia circus going?"

It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop in the gym. Someone must have told the DJ to turn the music down. I roll my eyes. Of course they would, this school just loved drama.

"It's cleared up. How's your fucking cock-eyed nipple?" She hisses, a little red in the face. I smirk, happy to get a reaction out of her.

"It's looking both ways. Heard you farted in biology and it smelt like your dads dick." I try to keep a straight face as the people around me start snickering, only making Hannah The Hoe's face get so red it almost matched the shade of her dress.

"Fight me!" She screams, starting to unclasp all of her jewelry. I just smile sweetly at her.

"Camilla!" I shout. The gyms quiet before I hear a muffled 'yeah?!'. "COME HERE."

I watch in amusement and a little awe as Camilla elbows through the crowd. "Whattya want?"

"Hold my earrings," I reply, already unclasping my silver hoops. Hannah taps her foot impatiently.

"What? No-"

"I SAID BITCH HOLD MY EARRINGS."

"Jesus Christ, alright psycho." She grumbles as I chuck my earrings at her before turning back to my opponent. Hannah smiles as if she has this fight in her back pocket. Yeah right.

"Game on, bitch." I growl before lunging at her.

--

I laughed so hard writing this, this chapter is ridonkulous.

Like/love/hate?

You decide bitchezzzzz

I know I say it a lot BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH Y'ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY HUGS AND KISSES.

- Mother Panda xx

DUECES. If y'all end up liking this chapter, ill probably update sometime on the weekend.