Mixed signals.

The guy lowered his head in submission, showing he was meaning no harm. "Look br- A-Alpha, I didn't know she was yours. I'm sorry."

"You're lucky I don't rip your fucking throat out." He hissed, taking a menacing step toward him. My wolf hummed in pleasure at his power. 'Strong mate, he can protect us' my wolf yipped happily. I placed a hand on Darcy's back, watching his face soften a little at my soothing touch. My heart fluttered at the feel of him.

"You're making a scene Darcy." I whispered softly. He turned his head and looked at my pleading eyes. Sighing , he turned back to the guy.

"Watch yourself." He snapped at him before grabbing my hand and yanking me into the boys bathroom.

"Darcy, what are y-" my voice was cut off my Darcy smashing his lips into mine as he pressed me against a stall door. I moaned, causing him to plunge his scouring tongue into my mouth. Sparks ran up and down my body as he kissed me feverishly, our tongues swirling around and exploring each others mouths. I pulled back and gasped for breath, causing Darcy to kiss my neck, his teeth grazing along my jaw as I moaned softly. He sat on the ground and pulled me onto him with a lustful stare, placing me on his lap so I was straddling him before kissing my neck again. He sucked on my soft spot, causing me to moan again. I could feel his "member" poking me through my panties. I heatedly rocked against him automatically, causing him to let out a throaty groan as he tilted his head against the wall, placing his hands on my curves to help me grind into him. Pleasure erupted through me at the friction and our moans mixed together before I finally registered what was happening. I gasped and fell backwards, scooting away from him as a blush crept up my neck.

"D-Darcy.. Y-" I swallowed. "You rejected me?"

He stared at me with his eyes black with wanting, the tent in his pants pretty obvious. He started towards me before I hopped up and ran out of the bathroom like my life depended on it.