Lazy day with my mate.

"Good morning princess." My mate murmured in his delicious morning voice. I pulled the duvet up higher, snuggling into him more as I ignored his comment. He sighed, lazily throwing his arm around my middle and pulling me close to him as we spooned, silently enjoying eachothers company. After about 30 minutes of us chatting and cuddling, Darcy pulled the duvet off of us and got out of bed.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, practically drooling at Darcy. He wore grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips revealing his v-lines, and a wife beater that showed off his god-like body. He caught me staring and smirked.

"I dunno, princess. I'm really tired, and you look hungover." I scowled at him as he laughed. Way to say I looked like shit, Darcy. That's what getting super drunk will do for you.

"How about we just have a lazy day? Order in, watch some movies?" A lazy day with my mate sounded perfect right about now.

"That sounds pretty amazing. Do you need a shirt?" I didn't understand what he meant until I looked down at myself, seeing I was still dressed in my clothes from last night.

"Yes please." I nod my head eagerly, and he just laughs and shakes his head, throwing me a black t-shirt that said "HIPSTA PLEASE." in large white lettering. "Can you, um, turn around please?" Even though me and him had done something intimate yesterday, I still didn't want him to see me undressed. Not yet, at least.

He looks at me for a moment, and I all but squirm under his intense gaze. "No."

"What?"

"No." He says in a tone that leaves room for no argument. I huff in frustration, dragging myself off of his huge bed. What was his problem? All I wanted was some privacy to get dressed.

"Fine." I snap, turning around and peeling the skin tight dress off and slipping on his shirt. It was big enough that it reached mid thigh, and my wolf purred as his musky smell surrounded us. I turned back around to find Darcy biting his lip and nodding his head in appreciation.

"I'll go pick out a movie." He says brusquely, shooting me a wink from over his shoulder before jogging downstairs.

--

DARCY'S POV.

I leaned back against the kitchen counter with a bowl of lucky charms in one hand and a stack of romantic comedies in the other. The only reason I left my mate to come downstairs was because seeing her in my clothes drove me and my wolf crazy with lust. Her being so close to her heat made it harder for us to control our 'urges' when it came to her.

"Hey Darce, did you pick out any movies?" My beautiful mate asks in her sing-song voice. Her hair was tied up in a messy ponytail with her bangs swept to the side, and by the looks of it she took off the makeup she had on last night at the party.

"Yeah princess, I did." I set my lucky charms down before pushing myself off the counter, talking her small hand in mine as I walked over to the couch with her. She sat down on the couch and took the movies out of my other hand. Her face scrunched up as she thought about what movie to watch. My wolf purred happily. She was so adorable.

"How abo-" She was cut off by the door being slammed open.

"I'M HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP." Trey yelled obnoxiously. Zane, Jax, Caleb, Camilla and Brooke stood behind him laughing among eachother.

"What the fuck, Trey?!" I growled, pushing my mate behind me. No one got to see her like this! My wolfs anger flared even more when we saw Jax trying to sneak a peek at her. "Mine. My mate!" I roared to the room.

Everyone slowly turned around, showing me they meant no harm and respected my mate, and their future Luna's, privacy. As soon as I knew they werent able to see her I lightly shoved her in the direction of my room. She nodded her head and bounded up the stairs.

--

-ARIANAS POV AGAIN.-

I tugged on a pair of females skinny jeans, hoping that they were his moms, and tucked his shirt into them, not wanting to get rid of his smell. I was guessing that everyone had went into the basement, which also acted as a movie room.

I bounded downstairs as soon as I ran a brush through my hair, and was glad to see I had guessed right; everyone was sprawled out on the couches, with the exception of an empty spot next to my mate.

"What're we watching?"

Darcy wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to his side before answering. "We're watching Paranormal Activity 4." Ugh. I hated horror movies, they always gave me bad dreams.

"Hold me, brooke!" Camilla wailed, jumping onto Brookes lap as she playfully sucked her thumb. "Horror movies give me the shits."

"Geez, lay off the junk food." Brooke snickered, shoving Camilla onto the floor. Camilla glared at her, punching her leg playfully before curling up next to Zane.

"Are you guys done?" Trey asked, laughing when everyone groaned in agreement. He flicked the movie on and sat down on the other side of my mate.

We were already half way through the movie when the basment door bursted open. Darcy used his body as a shield for me, same with Zane and Caleb, as all of us let out loud screams. Trey let out a loud scream that echoed ours as he tried to run and tripped over one of the many couches.

Deep laughter echoed around the room as the person flicked the light on. Darcy let out a relieved laugh. "Hey dad, you scared the shit out of us. I thought you were some murderer." I let out a shaky breath. It was just Darcy's dad, the old Alpha of our pack.

"Sorry son, I didn't know. Looks like Trey got scared worse than the girls." Everyone laughed at that. Trey scowled and peeped his head up from behind the couch.

"Naw, I was just.."

"Shitting yourself?" Camilla snickered as a faint blush covered Treys tanned skin.

"Whatever." He smarted back. Darcy's dad just laughed, told us to have a good night, and shut the door.

I could already tell this would be a fun night.