Darcy's POV

Ok seriously I'm not happy with this chapter. No need to comment 'omg there iz no plot without ariana!!!11!' or 'this waz boring lol' because i knOW.

It's the struggle guys the struggle is real.

I WOULDNT JUST RANDOMLY KILL OFF THE MAIN CHARACTER IF I DIDNT PLAN IT OUT BEFORE HAND I KNOW WHAT IM DOING DANG FLABBIT.

Anyway's yeah, enjoy another depressing Darcy's POV. it'll get better the next few chapters, stay tuned babies.

ILY ALL.

OH AND WINNER OF MY CONTEST.

TWINFIRESIGNS !!!!!!>1,!>!/!//?!?!>!?!! WOOOOOO

SO yeah. Her character is in this chapter.

BTW LUCY (THE NEW CHARACTER) DOES NOT GET WITH DARCY IF I GET ONE MORE COMMENT ASKING IF THEY DO OR SAYING THEY WON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF LUCY AND DARCY FALL IN LOVE I WILL PUNCH MY GRANDMA

_*_*_

Dead bodies had never phased me.

Wether a friend or a foe, I got used to seeing them. As an Alpha it's kind of required, I guess. It got easier anyways - seeing the lifeless bodies. It's the sort of thing you get used to after seeing so much of them. You aren't supposed to shed a tear. You kind of just give a nod of gratitude and respect to the ones that deserved it and nothing to the ones who didn't.

Ariana, however, was a whole different story. It took me an hour of crying, screaming, throwing up and having the feeling of utter depression wash over me before I had the nerve to get her into the trunk of the car. I knew it was something I had to do in order to get her to California. I was going to be seriously fucked over if a cop stopped me but even then I probably wouldn't care.

I would kill a man in uniform if I had to.

The three hour drive to the next hotel was brutal and super saddening. The only sound was.. well there was no sound to be honest. Everything was silent. Maybe I was still in shock, but maybe not.

My wolfs howls hadn't helped me any. The torturous sound was enough to drive me, let alone any human being, crazy. It seemed never ending, like a CD stuck on replay. Maybe that's why I ended up missing the exit I was supposed to take to get to the hotel.

After another hour of making u-turns and taking short cuts I was lost. I ended up parking on the side of a road and sleeping for the night. The feeling of sadness enough to suffocate me. I have always had a fear of being alone with myself. Not because I was scared something bad would happen like a hobo jumping me, but because I was left alone with my imagination. It was torturous. All I could conjure up were questions like 'what If I could save her?' soon followed by images of what might have been if she was alive.

Happiness was dangling right above me, taunting me, teasing me. Just when I reach up to grab it, it goes a little higher with each attempt. Maybe it was a cruel joke the universe was playing on me for treating Ariana wrongly or maybe I just wasn't meant to be happy.

Not being able to deal with the things swirling around my mind I reach over to turn the radio up. My throat tightens, and I find it hard to breath for a second as I lay my head down. The soft music starts to float through the car.

"Isn't she lovely?" I murmur, feeling a tear slide down my cheek and onto the leather seat. "Isn't she wonderful..."

--