Stalker much?

"Hey babe," Darcy smirks, leaning against my bedrooms window. I gaped at him and ran to shut my door and lock it. I didn't even want to find out what my mom would do if she found a boy in my room, let alone our pack alpha.

"Jesus christ, are you stalking me now? How'd you even get in?" I said, walking over to my bed where my laptop was placed. Darcys eyes followed me everywhere I moved. He silently walks over to my huge bed and sits down, resting his back against the headboard.

"Am I not allowed to come visit my very sexy," He pulls me to him and sets me on his lap, turning me around so I'm straddling him. "Beautiful," His eyes hungrily rake my body. I blush under his intense gaze. Maybe I should have changed out of my singlet and pajama shorts; they were so short they almost showed my ass cheeks. Can you blame me? They're comfrotable and I didn't exactly know my mate was coming over.  "Girlfriend?" He finishes, his voice grown husky.

I didn't have a chance to respond before his lips were on mine. He place his hands on my ass cheeks to keep me against him, his lips moving feverishly against my own. His tongue glides over my bottom lip and I happily grant him access, loving the way he growls in pleasure.

As our tongues explore each others mouths I felt Darcy's unashamed hands wander my body, so I let my hands find their way to his perfectly messy hair. I take his bottom lip between my teeth as I tug at his hair, earning me a throaty groan. He moves his mouth down my neck, licking and nipping at it every so often, and I moan in pleasure as he comes close to the hollow of my neck. 

"Please Darcy, please mark me." I'm surprised at how needy and breathless I sound as I feel his lips touch the sensitive skin. When he sucks on it, I rock against his bulge and gasp in pleasure. I feel Darcy's teeth sink into me and I wonder if it's possible to die from euphoria. I stop moving against Darcy as he leans his head back against the headboard, closing his eyes as he breathes heavily. I move off of him. He's trying to control his wolf.

Deciding to let him calm down, I head over to my walk-in bathroom, shutting the door behind me as I brush my raven black hair to the side. I smile and run my hand over the mark. It looked like a tattoo of a black wolf. 

I jumped in suprise when Darcy came up behind me, brushing his fingers against the mark. I shuddered in pleasure at the feeling.

"I could use this to my advantage, you know. It's like a pleasure box, all I've got to do is.." He leans his mouth down to my neck, sucking on the mark. I grip the sink as pleasure runs through me. "and then you'll be begging me for more." He murmurs huskily, his minty breath fanning my cheek. I frown at him, turning around to smack him in the arm. 

"That's no fair, it's not a fair game!" I pout, jutting out my bottom lip. His eyes grow darker as he stares at my lips. 

"C'mon babe, even if you didn't have that mark, we all know you couldnt resist this." He replies cockily, peeling off his white tee shirt. I gape at him as I run my hands over his defined 6 pack. He shudders at my fingers touching his bare skin.

"Pfft, yeah right." I respond, peeling my gaze off of his god-like body. I lied.

This was going to be so hard.