Gym class.

Next chapter is Darcy's pov. GASP. Who else is excited because iiiiiiiiii aaaammmmm. Sorry for not updating sooner. I'm an asshat guys sorry.

--

Camilla, Brooke and I all had gym time 6th period. The only problem was that Darcy had it too.

"Ugh these shorts are so small." I whined trying to pull them down. The required gym outfit for school was, dare I say it, slutty as hell. Brooke grunted in agreement as she shoved the gym doors open. We automatically started running laps around the gym with everyone, and we finished fast. One of the perks of being a werewolf.

"Alrighty, how about a game of basketball? Girls against boys." All the girls groaned and the boys hooted and hollered as Coach Hugo suggested this. This wasn't going to be fair at all! The boys were packed with muscle and most of them were werewolves.

"I'm going to shove this ball so far up treys ass." Brooke grinned evilly as Trey shot her a playful wink. This wasnt going to be pretty for me. Even as a werewolf I wasn't that good at basketball.

The coaches whistle blew and Darcy ran up the court while dribbling the ball steadily, dodging everyone who came to play defense. Darcy jumped up and shot the ball swiftly, hitting the net with a swoosh.

"Ariana, you're up." The coach barked. I made my way onto the court as Camilla looked at me with a pointed look. 'Distract' she mouthed looking at Darcy. I shook my head. No no no. I will not distract him. 'No!' I mouth back. She bent down and looked at me again. 'Do this!' She hissed before standing up. Darcy started dribbling up the court. I bit my lip and turned around, bending down to "tie" my shoe.