Darcy's POV.

Okay since some of you were confused as of to why Darcy said what he did then cuddled her, I decided to do a Darcy's POV on the situation. Yaaaaay. picture of jax on the side. You can thank me later.

I lurve y'all heheuaheuheuhueheu.

- Mother Panda x

--------

Me and my wolf could finally agree on one thing. We wanted Ariana as our mate. After spending all night being playful and goofing around, I finally decided that the Moon Goddess got it right when she chose Ariana for me.

The scent of strawberries and cream filled my nose, and I instantly took a big whiff. 'Mate' my wolf hummed. I caught her gaze, and a smile tugged at my lips as I took in her appearance. 'She looks beautiful,' my wolf yipped happily 'She dressed up for us.'

My body went rigid as she came closer to me. My wolf started growling too.

She smelt like Jax.

I knew Jax had a crush on her. Why the fuck was he with her?!

"Out of my way, slut." I growled without thinking as I roughly shoved into her. I needed to go for a run before I killed Jax.

"What the fuck is your problem, Darcy!?" Brooke, one of Arianas friends, screeched at me. My wolf snarled at her disrespect but I forced myself to keep walking. "I'm fucking talking to you!" She hissed, stepping forward to shove me. I turned around with my eyes blazing.

"Well look at that, Ariana has got her whore friends coming after me too. Can't fight your own battles, sweetheart?" I smirked at her. I didn't know why I was saying these things. I just wanted to hurt her like she hurt me by doing whatever she did with Jax.

Ariana let out a feral growl before lunging at me. She didn't get far before Trey wrapped his arms around her middle to stop her. "Let me go!" She snarled at Trey, thrashing to get out of his arms.

"If I let you go, you're going to attack your alpha, and that's a stupid move." Trey whispered slowly.

"No fucking shit, Trey!" She snapped at him, digging her sharpened nails into Treys skin before kicking him where it hurts. He let go of her and groaned.

It took everything in me not to laugh. 'Our girl is strong.' My wolf hummed happily.

She started towards us again, but this time I held up a hand to stop everyone from coming. "I can handle her." I replied monotonously.

An animalistic growl rose from Arianas throat, and I could tell at that moment just how pissed she was. I stayed still as she smacked me on the chest with her hands.

"I hate you!" She screamed as she hit me again. I flinched as she repeated it over and over again. "I hate you I hate you I hate you."

She hit me one more time before crumbling to the ground, sobs wracking her petite body. "Everyone get to class. Now." Alpha leaked into my tone. Everyone silently shuffled into their classrooms as I sat down on the schools marble floor.

She looked so broken that it made my chest hurt. Doing the only thing I knew would bring her comfort, I picked her up and stroked her hair, calming her down until her sobs became cute little hiccups.

I pulled her petite frame to my chest, and we cuddled in the hallway until she fell asleep in my arms. 'Where she belongs.' My wolf added.