Dancing and more.

Hey you sexual pandas. <3 I've been sick these past couple of days, that's why I've been updating so much.

Anyways, for all you people who dont like sexual content, there will be some in this chapter, but I labeled the sexual part with *** so feel free to skip over it. 

Love you guys. <3

-Mother Panda x

----

As soon as we entered the house, all you could see was red solo cups strewn everywhere  and bodies frantically grinding against eachother in the living room. The music was so loud my body vibrated with every strum of the bass, and I was already buzzing in anticipation of what this night had in store.

The girls and I all beelined for the table lined with all varieties of liqour, and our mates walked over to a huge group of guys, where they all man hugged and fist pounded eachother as a greeting. Camilla, Brooke and I wasted no time; pouring and downing shot after shot of tequila until our eyes watered and our throats burned.

"Look at all the guys sitting over there!" Camilla screamed over the music, pointing at them with one finger, the other four wrapped around a red cup filled with liquor. I giggled, nodding my head to show her that I saw them.

"I know!" I screamed back. We all downed another shot before I decided I was drunk enough to dance. With new found confidence from the alcohol surging in my veins, I made my way to the dance floor, making sure I was in my mates line of view. I was thankful to hear the song "Birthday Cake" by Rhianna shaking the house, because I knew the song pretty well. Well enough to dance to, that is.

"It's not even my birthday, but he want to lick the icing off." I ran my hands down my body, swaying my hips to the beat of the music. Camilla gave me a thumbs up before walking over to Zane who looked happy to have his mate come over. "Give it to me in the worst way," As I said this, I turned my head to look over my shoulder, biting my lip as I teased my mate.

I was pleased to see that he was breathing heavily, his eyes shifting to a black color that showed me just how good of a job I was doing. "Can't wait to blow my candles out, he want that, cake cake cake cake cake." I tore my gaze away from him and continued to swerve my hips sexily, tilting my head back as I let out a soft moan I knew would drive him crazy.

 I gasped as I felt Darcys hands digging into my curves, pulling me against him as an aroused purr rumbled in his chest. "Girl I wanna fuck you right now, been a long time I been missing your body." I shivered as he sang along to Chris Browns part, his voice husky as I ground my body into him. I'm pretty sure he could smell the arousal practically oozing off of me. 

I knew it probably wasnt the smartest idea to be drunk when your incredibly sexy Alpha mate was around, especially when he was this horny. "Let me turn the lights down, cause when I go down its a private party."  He murmured this and bit my earlobe softly, running one of his hands down my thigh. I gasped, leaning back into him as a low moan escaped my mouth.

He let out a growl and threw me over his shoulder, but this time I didn't protest.

**

He weaved his way through the crowd until we got upstairs. He kicked open a door and walked over to a bed. He set me down carefully before crashing his lips onto mine. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist, loving the feel of how close we were.

My whole body felt on fire as he brought his lips to my neck and sucked on my mark before biting it softly. I gasped as pleasure ran through my body, and as he continued to suck on it I found myself grinding into his bulge. He let out a low groan, reluctantly pulling his lips away from my mark as he hovered over me.

Darcy rested all of his weight on one arm, the other running up and down the middle of my thigh. I hissed as his fingers found their way to my core. When I opened my eyes I found Darcy staring at me intensely  with a heated gaze. "Is this alright?" He ground out, his eyes black as night. His husky voice made me want it all the more. I nodded my head. 

"Yes." I was suprised at how breathless and husky my voice was, and by the looks of it, Darcy was too. He let out a purr as he pushed my panties to the side, running his fingers up and down my folds before he found my pleasure nub. He rubbed a figure 8 motion into it with his calloused fingers, causing me to gasp in this new found pleasure. After a few minutes of this, I found his finger sliding into me.

"Fuck you're so tight." He groaned, leaving light kisses along my neck as he pumped his long finger in and out of me. Pleasure started to build up in my stomach, and I found myself rocking against his fingers. I fisted my fingers in his hair as I let out a scream, feeling all of the preasure release as he sucked on my mark. 

He continued to pump his finger in and out of me as I rode my orgasm out. 

***

"That was amazing." I murmured, feeling tired all of a sudden. He nodded his head in agreement.

"I don't know how long I can last without mating you. You're too damn sexy." He muttered, picking me up. I just laughed softly and buried my face in his chest, breathing in his intoxicating scent.