Turn of events.

It's been a week since our fight and Darcy has gone out of his way to avoid seeing me.

The first few days he missed school I thought he was sick, but I knew better. He was ditching because he obviously didn't want to face me after what happened.

I mean, seriously? He acts like a big bad Alpha until it comes to me.

Suddenly a thought hits me.

Did he hate me now?

Even thinking that he hated me caused my heart to pang in hurt. I could handle an angry Darcy, but I don't think I could handle Darcy rejecting me as his mate.. again.

When Monday morning rolls around and Darcy still has yet to make an appearance, I'm beyond pissed. Especially when none of the girls or guys from the pack would tell me where he is.

He wouldn't answer my texts, calls, and blocked me from his mind. This was getting ridiculous.

Being in my pissed off state, I shove through the people in the hallway to get to the cafeteria, where Jax, Trey, Caleb, Zane and a few others from the pack were.

I catch a few peoples attention as I stomp over to the boys, a scowl etched onto my face. Jax opened his mouth to say something, but snapped it shut when I glared at him.

"Where's Darcy?"

"Dunno,"

"He never said,"

"Not sure,"

I ground my teeth together as the guys all said this than went back to chatting as if I wasn't there. My blood was boiling and my wolf was howling at me, begging me to let her take over.

"Enough!" I yell. Everyone at the table shuts up, including most people in the cafeteria. I didn't care, I needed to find him. "Don't give me that fucking 'I don't know where he is' bullshit because I know you know where he is! Don't fucking lie to me about this, I am your Luna and I demand your respect." I lower my voice at the last bit, not wanting the humans to hear what I was saying.

They all gape like fishes at my outburst, except Zane who starts laughing so hard no noise is coming out. I growl, my wolf not liking his disrespect. I smack him upside of the head, hard enough that his head bounces foreword and he stops laughing. "So help me god, if you don't show me where Darcy is I will castrate all of you."

"I'll take you to him." Trey announces after a few seconds, pushing himself away from the cafeteria table and leading me away from the rest of the guys.

So it turns out Darcy was at Trey's house, which acted as a bachelor pad because Trey lived alone.

No wonder nobody would tell me where he was.

Trey had the decency to tell me the pass code to his little condo and then drive back to school, giving me alone time to sort things out with my mate.

Typing in the code (1234.. How typical.) I walk into the hallway, sliding off my shoes so I can surprise Darcy. He deserves it, even if he gets the shit scared out of him.

I tiptoe down the hallway, almost coming to a stop when I hear the faint sound of a female voice. Why was there a girl in here?

My hands start to get clammy and my heart thumps so loud in my chest I can hear the blood rushing in my ears. It takes me a few minutes to reach the end of the long hallway.

I stop, take a deep breathe and reassure myself that the girls voice was probably just the TV before walking in.

My heart drops in my chest and It feels like I've been kicked in the stomach because of my loss of breath.

Hannah is in the room.

Kissing Darcy.

--

DONT HATE DARCY YET GUYS.

Sorry for taking so long with the update.