Heat.

SO, sexual content ahead. If you dont want to see that, just skip this chapter. All that's going to happen is that Ariana goes in heat and Darcy goes to make love to her to end it. I suuuuuuuuck at writing sex scenes, so bare with me guys.

-

-Darcy's POV-

I woke up panting heavily, desire for my mate surging through my veins on a whole new level. Lust clouded my thoughts, but I knew exactly what this was. Ariana was in heat for the first time. This had my wolf pacing inside of me, growling at me to take our mate, to take what was ours. 

Even though it was 12:00 am, I didn't care. My thoughts were all jumbled except for one; get to her. 

I threw the blankets off of me, desire pushing me to rid myself of clothes and open my bedrooms window.  As soon as I stepped onto the balcony I felt my bones crackling and popping into different places as I shifted, and as soon as my paws hit the wood I set off to her house.

In a matter of seconds I was running through the forest, the trees blurring past me as I ran faster than I ever had. 

'Darcy, Darcy. Come make this stop. Make love to me.' Ariana's voice whispered into my mind as she communicated with me through the mind link we shared. 

I pushed myself to run faster, to the point where my paws barely touched the ground. I skidded to a halt as I reached her home and launched myself onto her balcony. 

As soon as I shifted back I burst through the doors.

The sight before me had me groaning with need.

Ariana lay naked on her bed, her sheets wrapped around her and a light dusting of sweat made her skin glisten. She was writhing and moaning as soon as I got into the room.

"Please, please take me Darcy." Her voice was low and husky with need. Hearing her moan my name sent my wolf into a frenzy. 

I stalked over to her, wasting no time as I  ripped the sheets off of her, taking in her goddess-like body with my hungry eyes.

--

-Arianas POV-

"Darcy, please." I moaned, reaching out towards him and pulling his naked body ontop of mine. I needed him. The second he was within reach I smashed my lips onto his.

His lips are demanding; firm and slow as our lips mold together. I fist my hands in his hair as his tongue slips into my mouth. My tongue meets his as they swirl together in an erotic dance, each of us fighting for dominance of the kiss. He starts to run his hands down my body, his lips leaving a trail of fire everywhere they went.

"Just take me Darcy, please." He gives me a throaty groan as his response, burying his face in my neck and leaving feather-like kisses as he lines his hips up with mine. I let out a cry as he thrusts himself into me, shattering my virginity with every slow thrust.

I don't remember when my cries of pain became cries of pleasure.

My fingers dug into Darcy's back as he repeatedly slammed himself into me, our moans mixing together in my dark bedroom. He slowly reached one hand down, rubbing my clit furiously as he thrusted, causing me to yell out his name as I felt my release. He thrusted into me a few times before I felt him pull out, emptying himself on my stomach.

"Fuck, Ari." He groaned falling beside me, pulling my sweaty body against him as he spooned me. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over us with what energy I had left. I felt Darcy rest his chin ontop of my head, breathing in my scent. "I love you, Ari."

My heart soared in my chest and my wolf yipped happily.

"I love you too." I whispered before falling asleep.

--

Ew this chapter sucks. Had to just get this mating thing over with though, I'll update again tonight or tomorrow. Love y'all. <3