Dinner with the parents... Again? (Part 1)

'I'm miss sugar pink liquor liquor lips

Hit me with your sweet love

Steal me with a kiss

I'm miss sugar pink liquor liquor lips

I'm going to be your bubblegum bitch

I'm going to be your bubblegum bi-'

I blindly reached my hand out, smacking it against the cold surface of my side table before I came in contact with my buzzing iPhone.

"Hello?" I murmured, turning sideways so I could rest the phone on my cheek without holding it.

"God your morning voice is sexy," Darcy purrs over the phone. I shiver with pleasure, imagining his signature smirk gracing his perfect lips as he says this.

"Mmph, whattya want," I say, my voice slurring due to sleepiness. What can I say? I'm a super tired person. Even my hunk of a mate couldn't wake me up.

"Wellllll," he drags out, way too happily, I might add. I pull my phone off of my cheek and squint at it, groaning when I see that it's 8 am. How could he be so happy this early in the morning?

"We're having dinner with my parents to set up the pack party to finally introduce you as my mate and the Luna of this pack."

I start choking on my spit.

"W-w-w," I swallow, trying to stop my stuttering. "What?" I squeak, suddenly very, very awake. I hear Darcy laugh nervously over the phone before muttering a rushed 'iloveyou' and 'pickyouupintwohours' then hanging up on me. I scowl. He's a big manly man until it comes to when he knows I'm about to give him a piece of my mind.

Throwing the blankets off of me, I pad to the bathroom and peel the clothes off of my grimy body. Turning the water knob so it was hot, I hop into the shower and let the warm water soothe my body and relax my muscles.

"Thank you for helping me, Mother. You're my saviour."

"Anything for you darling. I know how important this dinner is for you," My beautiful mother beams at me as she curls my hair, flashing her straight white teeth in the process. "Just think," she sighs dreamily, pulling the curler out of my hair. A perfect black curl springs out as she does. "My baby girl is a Luna. You're my Luna!" She laughs, as do I when she says this. My mothers laugh was infectious.

--

"ARIANA, DARCY'S HERE." My mothers voice booms from downstairs. I let out an excited, and very unattractive, squeal and run down the staircase as fast as I could without breaking my ankle in these damn heels.

My eyes snap towards my mate, who leans against the door frame looking like a Greek god. "Hey babe," He murmurs, eyes taking in my outfit. "You look fucking ho-"

"Language!" My mother snaps, as if he was a child of her own and not someone that could end her life in a mere second. A faint blush covers Darcy's cheeks and I can't help but snicker at his embarrassment, even if he was my mate.

"Sorry Mrs. Timberland." He coughs, reaching his arm up to scratch his neck nervously, giving him this adorable boyish look. "We should get going, princess."

I nod my head and follow him into the car, waving goodbye to my mother as we pull out of the driveway.

After a few minutes of a comfortable silence, I start to giggle, causing Darcy to look at me from the corner of his eye.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Why do you have a cupcake in your car?"

"Oh," he chuckles. "I bought it for you."

"I hate cupcakes,"

He looks at me, eyes widened. "You hate cupcakes? What's wrong with you? Here, just try it." He pulls into his driveway, parking the car and shutting off the engine before turning in his seat to look at me. Picking up the cupcake, he runs his finger along the pink icing, waving it in front of my face.

I roll my eyes but open my mouth anyways, letting him place his finger on my tongue. I wrap my lips around his finger, staring into his onyx eyes as I suck on his fingers eagerly.

I swirl my tongue around his finger, getting the icing off and feeling a wet heat pool in between my legs as he lets out a groan from the back of his throat.

Tap.

"Fuck!" Darcy hisses, his eyes flashing back to their normal colour as he yanks his finger out of my mouth. "Mom what are you doing out here?"

Mom?

"Shitshitshitshitshit." I say, burying my face in my hands. First, she walks in on us naked and in bed with eachother, and now when I'm licking icing from his fingers in a rather.. erotic way. I'm sure her judgement of me is just amazing. Hope you can note the sarcasm.

"Go inside, we'll be there in a second." Darcy growls out, staring at his mother who's outside of the passenger side of the car. After a few moments of waiting, Darcy starts laughing. A laugh that starts deep in your chest and forces it's way up your throat.

"It's not funny!" I squeak, probably turning 20 shades of red. He just laughs harder.

I throw the car door open, stomping out like an angry four year old who didn't get their way. 'He's such a dick.' My wolf murmurs quietly. I can feel her pacing inside of me like a caged animal. She was nervous about what Darcy's mom would think of us after the little car scene she witnessed.

'You and me both, you and me both.' I reply as I knock on the large front door of the house.

"Jesus, you're fast when you're angry," Darcy says, making his way beside me and snaking an arm around my waist. He leans down, so close to my ear that when he talks his lips brush against it. "Not to mention hot."

I just blush, smashing his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. He groans, placing his hands on my ass to lift me up as he backs me up against one of the elegant stone pillars holding his house up. I moan, grinding our hips together as he slips his tongue into my mouth.

"Oh, glad you two are both here. We can finally start planning for the pack party."

Shit.

-

Ouuuu. Awkwaarrrddd.