School.

I RECOMEND LISTENING TO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYssivm3wzQ THIS

I absolutely love The Cab. Unf.

Anyways, sorry for taking so long to update. This is just another lame chapter.

I suck, I know, I know. ILL TRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY TO GET UPDATES OUT MORE QUICKLY.

Love y'all

-Mother Panda x

--

"Ariana Taylor Packwood!"

I shot up out of bed as my bedroom door slammed open, revealing my very pissed off mother. Darcy growled and instantly went to shield my naked body before he realized who it was. My cheeks flamed in embarrassment.

"H-hi Mom.." I stuttered, avoiding my moms furious gaze. Without turning around Darcy grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together as he remained infront of me.

"Hello Mrs. Packwood, I'm sorry we have to meet in this situation, but It's a pleasure to meet Ariana's gorgeous mother. I can now see where my stunning mate gets her looks." I gaped at how calm and collected Darcy sounded. He didn't even seem bothered by the fact that he was naked as he held out a hand for my mother to shake. I was expecting my mom to yell at him, maybe even tell him to get out of the house. But no,

My mom blushed furiously and shook his hand.

"I am so sorry, Alpha. I was unaware that Ariana had a mate. It's a pleasure to meet you." She shot me a look that said 'We're having a serious talk later' and with that, she smiled and walked out of the room.

"Holy shit," I groaned, slapping my forehead with the palm of my hand. "That was so embarrassing." Darcy just let out a bark of laughter as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me flush against him, kissing the top of my head.

"If I wasn't the Alpha, I'm pretty sure your mother would have beaten the absolute shit out of me." I giggled into Darcy's chest, because what he was saying was true. My mom would have killed him.

I glanced over at the clock on my night stand and reluctantly pulled myself out of Darcy's arms.

He frowned at me, obviously not pleased that I got out of his embrace. I pointed out that we only had an hour until school started. "Fuck school," He groaned, opening the door to my bathroom and turning on the shower.

"You better be quick, I need one too." I pointed out as I rummaged through my dresser, picking out a PINK sweater and some black leggings. I lifted my head up when I didn't hear Darcy respond.

God my mate was sexy.

He was leaning against the door frame, still completely naked, with sex hair and a smirk gracing his lips. "Why don't we save water and shower together?" He asked, waggling his eyebrows suggestively. I bit my lip, swaying my hips dramatically as I brushed past him and walked into the bathroom.

"Come and get it Alpha," I purred.

--

As soon as Darcy and I stepped out of his car hand in hand, everyone swarmed in on us. The only guys I recognized were Trey, Zane, Jax and Caleb. Zane sniffed the air for a second before a grin made its way onto his face.

"Bro, I thought you said she wouldnt give it up?" My cheeks flamed and I let go of Darcys hand. Darcy groaned and slapped his forehead.

"Princes-"

"Shut up." I held up my hand to silence him as I scowled. I can't believe he told them about us not sleeping together. That was OUR business, and I guess he was complaining that I wouldn't have sex with him. What a dick.

"What the fuck Zane," Darcy growled, shoving his chest as I turned on my heel and walked towards Camilla and Brooke.

--

After I gave Brooke and Camilla all the details about what happened yesterday and this morning, we all walked into our English class together. Not even 10 minutes into class, Darcy walked into the room like he owned the place. Damn Alphas.

"Mrs. Keddy, I hope you don't mind, but I have a song to sing again." Mrs Keddy clapped her hands excitedly and gave him the ok.

He walked over to her desk, sitting on it as he began to sing a song I vaguely recognized as 'Endlessy' by The Cab.

"There's a shop down the street where they sell plastic rings for a quarter a piece, I swear it. Yeah I know that's it's cheap not like gold in your dreams but I hope that you'll still wear it."

"Yeah the ink may stain my skin, and my jeans may all be ripped. I'm not perfect; but I swear I'm perfect for you."

"And there's no gaurentee, that this'll be easy, it's not a miracle you need, believe me. Now I'm no angel I'm just me, but I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what you need, you need me." His warm eyes held mine as he sang the words, and I felt myself melt inside as he sang 'I will love you endlessly'. I was so enchanted by his voice.

Everytime I'm mad at him, he sings for me. I almost giggled at the thought. I should definitely piss him off more often.

"Yeah your friends may think I'm crazy, cause they can only see, I'm not perfect, but I swear I'm perfect for you," After these lines he sang the chorus again and ended the song. As everyone, including Mrs. Keddy (I think she has some weird old lady crush on him) clapped, Darcy hopped off of the desk and kneeled down beside me.

"I love you princess. Please forgive me." he murmured, placing a kiss to my temple as he got up and walked out of the classroom.

'I forgive you.' I said through the mind link we shared as soon as he set foot outside of the classroom. 'But dont you think you could have just sang to me through this?' I heard his laughter float around my mind as a smile tugged on my lips.

'Guess I didn't think of that.'