test

one week time skip
y/n pov
it had been a week since mj helped me that night. after a good meal and a good nigthts sleep my injury's had healed. that was until i came home and you know what happened. i hadn't eaten since then but i will survive. i got closer with spiders friends. they became like a family nats like my mom the rest uncles or aunts. witchy was more like an older sister. got to know peter better. after he revealed he was spider-man i told him i was also a vigilante in which he was very surprised at ned fan girled and mj knew. i joined the decathlon team aswell.

now we were sat in class with mr harrionton i wasn't really paying attention that was until he erased everything on the board and replace it with the words stark internship. i sat up a bit at my table intrigued. a different teacher walked in and mr harrington thanked him.

'any students that wish to try out for a stark internship please raise your hand.' flash,peter, a couple other students and i all raised our hands. 'great bring your stuff and follow me' i get up looking at my friends as peter and i follow after the others.

we get to a different class and a test is handed out. well it is a single piece of paper. 'on the piece of paper is a single question you will need to be able to solve to get into the stark internship, you will have 20 minuets. please begin' i look at the question its really simple it was just working out the collatz conjecture i had been doing this maths for a while so i did it in less than 3 minuets. (a/n idk anything about the collatz conjecture)

'uh sir i'm finished' everyone in the room just stares at me before going back to their test. he looks at me a bit annoyed and just tells me to wait.

at the end of the 20 min it was only peter and i who had been able to complete it. every one else was excused to an early lunch. however flash left whispering your both dead on his way out. we focus back on the teacher and watch as he grades peters. ' well done peter you to 100% but y/n i'm a bit skeptical considering you finished so quickly. i start to get nervous but hide it well. if the red room taught me anything it was not to show emotion. 'well i was wrong you got 104 getting the bonus right aswell' he smiles ' ill send your applications in and you will know if you got the job by the end of the week. (it's wednesday) we smile and head to lunch.

once we are seated i pull out my phone totes my nat and bird brain

y/n
guys guess what

spider mom
shouldn't you be in school??
*raises eyebrows*

y/n
i'm at break
but guess

bird brain
you got and A

spider mom
you need help hiding a body

bird brain & y/n
...

y/n
uh no mom
and yes kinda bird brain
i applyed for a stark internship.
as well as my friend

bird brain
oo we work their maybe we will c u
and what's ur friends name

y/n
1 you work there??
2 that's if i get the job
3 peter

spider mom
you will kid

y/n
thanks
that's all bye
ttyl

spider mom
bye kid

bird brain
cya

nats pov
tony walks in with a bunch of paper 'i'll do anyone's next mission report IF you pick two interns out of this pile to be my personal interns' instantly i look over at clint we spring up and grab the files from tony.

'we will be back in an hour stank'i yell. as we run into my room. once we had dumped all the papers on my floor i turn to clint. 'ok so 2 fifteen year olds from midtown tech named y/n and peter' he nods and we send the next few hours looking threw the applications.

'ooo found them' clint says giving them to me. i read through them these kids are a lot smarter than i thought. clint gathers the other papers and i have the two teens ones in hand and we walk back out to tony who is having a drink.

'here these ones' i hand him the papers. when he finished reading them he looks up to me

'these kids are brilliant i'm hiring them' with that tony literally ran out of the room.

peter pov
i look over at y/n and she is smiling her smile is so. beautiful. i'm snapped out of my thoughts when ned bumps me

'huh' i question

'welllll how was the test.' ned asks

'it was great we had a hard maths question to solve in 20 min. i finished with a 3 muinites left where as y/n finished IN 3 minutes'i explain. y/n looks up at the mention of her name. her hair currently being braided by mj since she never bothered to do it herself.

'peter was just saying. how u solved the question in 3 minutes.' ned says

'oh yeah, it was only the collatz conjecture so it wasn't that hard' with this ned and i jaws drop. mj just continues braiding.

'WhAt'i whisper shout 'mine was only the unknotting problem' wait so everyone had different questions. y/n just shrugs and goes back to reading another of mj's books.

time skip to friday

3rd person pov
peter and y/n are waiting after class at mr harrington's desk.he looks at his computer and smiles

'congratulation you both got in' peter and i high five than turn out attention back to the teacher. 'you both have revived information on when you start etc in your email'. we smile and head out the doors since the day is over. we say our good byes news i excitedly pull out my phone

y/n
I GOT IN

before i could see their reactions my phone was knocked out of my hands as i was punched and fell to the ground. i look up to see flash anger outing his features. 'what do you want eugene'

'your job is what i want. i herd u and penis got accepted' he spits.

'pity' is all i can say before his foot slams hard onto my chest effectively winding me. i turn to my side gasping for air. he repeatedly kicks my chest and stomach. i hear a crack or two. he keeps going for what felt liek hours

'hey' the voice has a thick accent. flash stops kicking and runs away. the saviour comes running to me. 'hey are you okay'

'just peachy'i reply flipping over to my back. tying to regain my breath. i turn my head to see none other than wanda frocking maximoff. she helps me to sit up pulling me over to the near wall.

'do you need me to call anyone or can i help you somewhere' wanda asks worried

'uh i think ill be okay thank you though'

'well i'm not leaving until u can stand and walk so hi i'm wanda' she smiles putting her hand out

'i'm y/n'

a/n if you cant tel already i have absolutely no life so there will probably be another chapter or two today. as always see you in the next chapter.