lab

y/n pov

shit we walk in and i recognise everyone here, i hadn't noticed before but this was the lab pete and i helped out in the most , peter looked at me realising the same thing. I see evil glints in all the interns eyes, this is gonna be bad, we were led further into the room where the only other person who knows peter and i's secret looks seemingly like he has been waiting for us

3rd person pov

As the pair try to wedge themselves in the crowd of the group most of the interns call out to them saying hi which makes the teens blush.

'hello there midtown tech, im lucas head of this particular metics 2 lab, please go stand next to someone and i will explain your task' he instructs everyone the class awkwardly walks up to the closest intern, 'not so fast y/n and peter' lucas smirks to the two who had begun walking to the back. The pair turn around hoping he wont do anything to bad. 'do they know you're here?' he whispers they shake their heads

'no we haven't told them but im sure they have found out somehow' peter sighs, lucas smirks pulling them up to the desk with him. Luckily their would have been 2 left over kids anyway. 'okay so on your table is a crate of random parts. No group has the same parts but all can be put together to make a robot. So our challenge is to make a small companion that would help someone' lucas explains and everyone starts talking quietly. 'okay you can begin, also there will be a surprise judge' with that lucas turns back to the teens. Kady was walking around as like the teacher.

'okay 1 where have you guys been lately and 2 we all need help with this problem' lucas enquires

'uh i was kidnapped but than was just resting' y/n explains herself lucas looks a bit shocked but nods shifting his gaze to peter.

'uh i was helping to find y/n than my aunt dies than i was grieving' peter explains himself aswell

'shit okay sorry guys i thought you just didn't like us anymore' they all lightly chuckle.

'anyway show us the problem' y/n asks, lucas nods and flip the board around to show the board with many scribbles and notes on it. It takes a second for the teens to read it but when they do they answer finishing eachothers sentences.

'well you forgot the negative here and the bracket here, as well as-' y/n starts

'this is ment to be a negative and that changes this to that which means-' peter answers

'the answer is 753.962' they repeat in unison. As the pair was explaining it lucas was fixing the problem getting the answer just after they said it.

'geez, 1 that was creepy and 2 thankyou that was so helpful' lucas thanks

'it was no big deal, honestly' y/n assures. There as still 15 minutes left of the time they had so the trio continued to work on some of the questions. Until their teacher comes strutting up to them.

'im sorry sir if these kids were bothering you, they have been acting like they have known a lot of people today' the teacher to whos name the teens had forgotten spoke.

'no its okay mr-' lucas starts

'tedeski' he finishes

'right, and i can assure you mr tedeski that these kids are perfectly okay infact im the one that asked them over here' the intern defends.

The teacher looks shocked but nods and walks away. 'he really hates you guys doesn't he?' lucas asks

'yeah ned and mj as well' y/n informs chuckling a bit with he friend peter soon joins, they talk until the timer goes off,

'ill go get the judge, kady you good for a min?' he questions she nods and lucus leaves the room.

Bruces pov

I was aware of the teens appearance today so was happy to accept lucas' offer to judge. When i get there after being lead through the doors i see a bunch of kids with the interns aswell as my niece and nephew with their backs to me. I smirk walking up to them because it was the main desk.

'hey kids' i smirk behind them they jump and turn around.

'UNCLE BRUCE you need to stop doing that to people' they complain.i just shrug and go to look at the kids projects.

Classes pov

We all watched as THE bruce banner walked trough the door we watched him as he walked right behind peter and y/n and said something, they spun around and said something louder as we could here it. 'UNCLE BRUCE you need to stop doing that' they complain. Wait. Uncle. How and why was these two orphans calling bruce banner uncle. Next youll tell us that they are dating a avenger or tony adopted them.

Dr banner walks around all the tables testing everyones projects man were to do with transport however mjs different.

'hey mj what did you and taylor make?' he questions, wait how does mj know bruce banner. Maybe they wernt lying about the internship and mj had met them as wll??

'it's a robot that reads books and indents the words with brail for visually impaired people' mj explains.

'all her idea' taylor gives the credit. Bruce nods and tests out their robot which was the only so far to do what it was ment to do. Neds, mj's and like 1 other group were the only ones to have a working robot. Bruce walks back over to the table and lucas whispers something to him. He nods and opens a draw on the dest pulling out 3 medals. The winning teams come up to the desk and get rewarded with the medal. After that everyone gets a photo with him smile just in time for kadys watch to go off signaling for them to go to the next part. Just as everyone is leaving we catch eye on bruce and peter and y/n talking before hugging then they catch back up to us leaving bruce in the lab.