its been a while

Nats pov

the new years eve party went well apart from y/n running away crying when the fireworks scared her it took an entire hour to find her, she was on the roof laying under a tree. it is the next morning and so many people had a hang over but we had to get up. 

it was now time for the teens to go to asgard with loki and thor, since then y/n was still only a toddler so i was a bit reluctant but trusted them especially Wanda with her. as much as i love young y/n i do want the old y/n back or well older. i helped wanda pack a bag for y/n with her normal clothes and some for now because we dont know how long she will be like this. 

the 3 teens stood in a line as wands had y/n on her hip who was babbling on about something. we said our goodbyes and with a flash of light they were gone.

fury stepped out out of the car. 'you've got a mission'

wandas pov

my head felt so weird as we all fell after landing in asgard. regaining my vision i look around to see a gold room, and a man standing on some platform 

'heimdall, good to see you again' thor greets the man whos eyes were intriguing 

'uh mr thor sir, where are we' peter stutters gripping his bag strap nervously 

'ah man of spiders we are in bifrost' thor says pointing to a rainbow bridge. 

'thor are these people from midgard' heimdall as thor called him asked. thor holds his hammer exitedly and nods 'i knew that actually, well say hi from me' he dismisses, its only now that i realise loki was no wear to be found nor is my brother for that matter. 

thor says a couple things but we are all to busy looking at the massive place. suddenly pietro comes speeding towards us from the other end off the bridge. with lipstick on his cheeks, he was smiling ear to ear

'thor buddy this place is great' he smiles he grabs peters hand and runs off before coming back a second later he picks me up bridal style  i was holding y/n tightly as we sped to the other side

3rd person pov

'ill just meet you there' thor says swinging his hammer to get to the other side flying. when he gets there loki was standing there with a book.

'ah brother, about time. anyway i found the book but cannot do it here so come with me' loki says without explanation leaving to weave through the people. the group followed closely whereas thor kept getting stopped. luckily he was taller than most and just had to keep tab on the group. he did just push past the last couple of people and joined his group in some room he was quite un familiar with. 

'alright maximoff put the child there' loki instructs reading through the book wanda frows her eyebrows but puts y/n down on the chair regardless. the toddler pouts her lip and tilts her head to the side. 

'ah here' loki says standing in front of y/n with a book in hand towering over the child she cowers back and plays with her fingers. '*abra kadabra *' loki says some words no one could understand with a puff of magic a familair red head is looking back at us confused. 

'im fucking choking why is this shirt so small' she complains pulling at the neck of her shirt while standing up. wanda runs forward picking y/n up kissing her passionately  y/n smiles into the kiss confused but happy. 

'ive been waiting all week to have you back' wanda smiles resting their heads together. 

'a week, where was i' y/n says tilting her head. but she gets pulled into a headlock by peter

'you were a toddler y/n/n' peter laughs on the floor after y/n flips him over her shoulder. 

'a toddler?' she asks looking at wanda who nods. 

y/n pov

i feel like ive lost a week off my life. the clothes im wearing are so tight god i can barely breathe suddenly im picked up and pulled into a kiss i recognises those lips instantly. the lips i havent felt in ages, i kiss wanda back wrapping my hands around her waist.

 than i was informed i was a toddler. the fuck. i mean how are you supposed to respond to that. 

'excuse me what the fuck, did i hear you right' i ask damn thats when i look down and see me dressed in toddlers clothes god thats why their tight. wanda notices my discomfort and passes me a bag i assume it has clothes in. i smile and thank her while loki shows me another room. i nod confused on where i was. i try to peal the shirt off but end up getting it stuck over my head. 

'WANDA' i yell, i hear laughs and she slips throught the door laughing at me trying to fight the shirt 'you wear a size 2 shirt and tell me how it fits' i tell her trying to get it off

'so you dont need my help then' she says i can sense the smirk even if i couldnt see

'okay im sorry, please help me' i apologise. she laughs again and comes over to help pull of the shirt. we get it off and it messes up my hair again. 'and i can breath' i say now shirtless. i open the bag and grab out a shirt and hoodie. 

'you good now?' wanda laughs at me i roll my eyes

'yeah imma have to cut these pants they wont come off' i say ferreting the bag hoping someone packed my knife, which they did. i proceed to just cut the pants off feeing relived when i wasnt being strangled. 

'okay we will wait out here' she kisses me one last time 'i missed you' i smile and finish getting changed. 

...

'okay y/n do you remember anything from the past week?' loki asks 

'uh bits, but its comming back' i say feeling interrogated. loki nods 

'okay well have fun, my job here is done' 

'what do you guys wanna do first' thor claps his hands together 

a/n 

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG 

i havent watched the thor movies in forever i fogot some stuff 

what should they do in asgard