cotton on

y/n pov

all the girls of the tower met outside deciding on what car was the most expensive. After looking over them all we find the perfect car. (insert any car because i have no idea) pepper was driving and Yelena called shotgun behind them was maria and nat than in the back wanda and i sat. they had put the middle seat down so everyone was connected. Music blasted through the speakers as they made their way to the shops. I was in the back texting mj because peter didn't tell me anything else.

Mj

y/n

come on please

tell me

i know you asked him out

so

what happened

mjjjjjjjj

please tell me already

mj

what do you want to know

y/n

YES

Okay first how did you ask him out

Mj

Typing...

3rd person pov

Mj was typing and y/n was very exited to see how it happened however suddenly her phone turned black. 'no no no not now' y/n groans trying to turn the phone back on.

'what?' wanda questioned next to her

'mj was just about to tell me how she asked peter out but my phone died' she explained. y/n pokes her head through the gap of the seats

'wait so mj asked peter out?' nat questions smirking

'yes but i wont know how until my phone charges does anyone have a charger?' she questions looking at the others. A lot of people reply with no so y/n groaned again and dramatically drops her phone into her lap

'where are we going first?' pepper questions wanting to know which entrance to park at.

'well wanda thinks i need some more clothes so i guess clothes first?' y/n questions looking at wanda with an eyebrow raised

'what! You own like 2 hoodies that arnt even yours come to think of it i think all your clothes are either mine nats or mj's' wanda says honestly

'hey i own...' y/n says pausing thinking 'my cargo pants, and... uh no the vest was Yelenas' she says motioning to the blond in the front 'i guess your right' y/n admits defeated

'i mean your literally wearing nats hoodie now' maria says motioning to the grey hoodie.

'how do you know its nats?' y/n questions raising an eyebrow. The hoodie was just a plain grey hoodie quite basic nothing special to it. It could be anyones. It was nats.

'alright we are here' pepper says pulling into the park. Everyone eger to get out they open their doors and jump out grabbing their phones and starks cards before heading into the shops.

(idk American shops so im just gonna be naming the ones in westfeild)

As they enter wanda mentions that she has a voucher for cotton on so they head there, conveniently it was the closest. Everyone splits off searching around the store for what they wanted. y/n and wanda went to the shirts because most of the time you could find one long enough to be a sleep shirt. Even tho it was winter they were comfy.

Maria and nat were over at the shoes because nat was complaining that last time she was undercover on a mission one of the people she took down go blood on her shoes. Maria rolled her eyes and followed looking at some other shoes.

Yelena had gone off somewhere probably to find another large coat. Pepper soon after getting off a phone call joined maria and nat.

Tonys pov

Now that pepper was gone i could spend my money irrationally as she would call it. I had the teams sizes including the kids and all the people joining us for Christmas on a paper so now all i had to do was create this years Christmas pyjamas.

I had a feeling this year was gonna be better than last year...

Wandas pov

I saw how y/n kept eyeing clothes but always put it back after. 'who don't you just buy it?' i question to the pants she had in her hands.

'i don't know' she shrugs putting the pants on the rack again. I sigh and pick them up. Putting them with my clothes i was already holding.

'what else do you want?' i question y/n smirking.

'ive never had a style so i wont know what i like' she says looking over different items of clothes.

'that's the point of shopping' i tell her 'what about this grab 5 things you like and than we can go try them on. See if you like it' i offer passing her the pants she had earlier. She nods going around to find stuff. I smile before looking at the 20 or so things in my hand i should probably cull this down. I think to myself considering this is the first of many shops.

About 10 minutes later i run into y/n again and see she has some clothes. We make our way to the change rooms getting the 5 item hook each and walking in.

y/n pov

first i try on one of the shirts i had grabbed. (imagine whatever, i have no style) i liked how it looked but i think im gonna get it in another colour. The next thing is a band singlet its quite plain definitely not warm enough for winter but id still like it. I take it off putting it on the clothes hanger moving it to the side where i will be putting the stuff i liked. Moving onto the next thing

wandas pov

i try on my things quite quickly i liked the jacket and the pants, the sleep shirt i will get a different design but the size is right. The other things didn't look how i expected so i will just put them back. I wait for y/n to come out. A minute later she comes out holding things in each hand.

'so????' i question motioning to the two piles

'keeping these, putting these back' she says i nod

Yelenas pov

I find the perfect coat. It has many pockets on the inside as well as 2 invisible ones on the out side , i liked the pattern and have just the thing to go with it. I am in need of a new gun holster but i don't think they sell them here. Ill have to steal natashas.

Nats pov

I finally find a good pair of shoes to replace the pair a target ruined and wait near the checkout for the others. Wanda and y/n walk over with clothes in hand. My sister following after and we all make our way to check out.

Wanda puts her card on the scanner and we see as we all scan out items as wanda gets a lot of points. Pepper goes to pay and the checkout chick looks up at us. 'uh this is over 200 dollars' she says everyone shrugs knowing they they were probably gonna max out tonys card today. Pepper pays and we leave with our 2 dollar bags each with a different one.

a/n 

i expected to get the whole shopping trip in in one chapter but i guess it will be another maybe 2 

pizza or pasta