ice skating

Wandas pov

y/n an i walk down the street talking and holding hands, she is telling me about some of the gossip at her school and a fight that happened the other day, school seems interesting i never went to school. I was taught at hydra and homeschooled when i lived with my parents. I tell her some stories from when Pietro and i were younger and she listens taking in every word. I don't tell her where i am taking her but i hope she will enjoy it.

We made it to the out door ice skating rink and i saw y/ns face light up. She watches as people go round and round laughing as a small child fell over which earned a few looks. we walk up to the person and grab our shoes, y/n quickly puts on put on her shoes jumping up and waiting for me. I finish and accept her hand that she had held out to me.

y/n steps onto the ice smiling, she makes it look so easy she holds my hands and helps me onto the ice. We fit into the rhythm of the other people but on the outsides as im still holding onto the wall every now and again.

'you've done this before haven't you?' i ask her she smiles and nods

'every winter the redroom would let us out to the ice they claimed it helped us with our ballet' she explains suddenly grabbing my hands pulling me away from the wall as she skates backwards. our pace is quite slow as i still try to find my footing. Just as i begin to get it my foot twists inward and i go to the ground.

y/n pov

when i see wanda brought me ice skating i can feel my face light up. When i was in the red room, every year when we were let out at winter it is what i always did. I had gotten pretty good. We get onto the ice and wanda is quite slow i smile the whole time as i have her hands slowly edging her of the wall. She asks if ive done this before and i nod and explain. After that i take a turn and pull her out of reach from the wall. She stumbles at first but just as she is about to get it her foot twists and she falls onto the floor.

I smile a bit letting out a small laugh as i pull her up. 'you ok' i ask lifting my hands to wipe the ice bits of her face.

'yeah im ok just gonna sit down' she tells me, i nod and help her off to our seat. I help her sit and just stand there awkwardly 'you can go back and skate' she informs me chuckling a bit

'really are you sure, i can stay with you if you want' i ramble

'go i can tell you want to' she insists i smile and get back to the ice.

I take a couple laps warming up before i go to another side of the ice were people who do tricks and stuff are skating. I wait for the right moment before stepping into the centre i remember a routine i used to do in the red room and begin to perform it.

Wandas pov

I take a seat watching y/n she goes around the rink with incredible skill sometimes randomly spinning on the spot and going back to her laps. Not long after she goes to the less populated part of the ice waiting for the right moment. The moment comes and she steps into the middle of the ice. I decide to film her. my smile grows as i watch her performance, she seems to be in a trance the only thing on her mind is this skill. She spins and jumps twisting and bending it is incredible to watch. the people around begin to stop and watch her. she is amazing. She finishes stopping and taking a deep breath, everyone around begins to clap and she looks up refocusing she smiles and locks eyes with me. I stop the video and everyone looks to where she is looking and they spot me. I get up and she meets me at the edge of the ice. I slightly look down at the smaller girl and she looks up pulling me in for a kiss, we hear a couple people cheering as we smile. We skate together for a while after that. Deciding we had had enough we turn in our shoes just intime for dinner.