sleep anywhere

3rd person pov

by the next day everything had arrived so it was a day of unpacking. maria came over in the early morning and refused to let nat do anything, nat being nat she was stubborn and kept trying to sneak away and help her team unpack. maria would find her a minute later and drag her back to her room to sit. clint even had to catch her a couple times. at some point nat even took her knee brace off because she claimed it didnt hurt that bad and she was fine, to which maria got friday to check and tell nat that her knee still needed the brace. 

y/n was almost fine considering her healing but it was suggested she kept the cast on for another day or 2. wanda however was still in pain but didnt complain as it wasnt that bad. she had a bit of healing, less than her brother and way less than y/n but at least she wont be broken for over a month, as it was more than the normal person. 

wanda and y/n used their powers to reassemble everything they had also bought some new things for the room. they sat in the middle of the room and pushed the bed to the corner against the window putting the couch on the otherside of the room near the door they placed the rest of the furniture around and put everything else away. the compound was loud as people were running around moving in and it exhausted both y/n and wanda. if you didnt know when the mind readers were off or sick their powers came less in their control so this meant they read peoples minds alot more accidently. so right now when 10's of people were walking around with loud thoughts they were read unwillingly. wanda did not need to know about a guys messy divorce. 

the girls looked at eachother with a knowingly look, they sighed and put their foreheads against eachothers. pietro and peter come speeding in. opening the door loudly startling both girls 

'sorry, but guess what we just found out' peter says ecstatic, y/n raises an eyebrow urging him to continue 

'this place has so many secret tunnels leading to more secret rooms' pietro looks around for any suspicious walls  

'cool have you found any' y/n asks as she pulls wanda close. 

'yeah there is a pool table in the middle of an empty room and there is also smaller training rooms that are very hard to find' peter grumbles y/n assumes he is already making a map of where they all are

'at least we assume they r training rooms they have like weights and stuff' pietro adds. the girls nod and the boys leave. 

wandas pov

'what time is it?' y/n asks

'like 11 oclock why?' i question looking up at her 

'i feel like taking a nap' she yawns honestly i could sleep to.

'same, friday darken the room' i question hoping the AI was up and running 

'of course ms maximoff' with that the room darkens and the blinds close. y/n helps me up and we both fall into bed. falling asleep quite fast. 

nats pov

i sneak from maria again and decide to go check on y/n and wanda. i get to their door which had their symbols on it and gently knock when i get no response i gently open the door greeted with darkness, with the light from the hallway i manage to make out the 2 teens sleeping in bed its like noon, o well. i close the door and hear footsteps. spinning around i see my girlfriend with an eyebrow raised. 

'hey любовь' (love)i greet, she looks unimpressed. 

'you know ur just gonna have to keep the casts on longer if you dont rest' maria reasons 'that means no missions' she adds knowing i love going out on missions, if they r fun and not a stakeout 

'well, i can do missions in these' i reason knowing i can barely walk with the brace 

'yeah well walk over here then in a straight line' she says crossing her arms with a smirk. i look at her challengingly and begin to walk. by the second step i almost fall to which she catches me. she looks at me cockily knowing ive proved her point 'come on lunch is ready' she waves 

 3rd person pov

everyone was sat at lunch except wanda and y/n 'where are the love birds' sam asks 

'sleeping' nat informs them 

'but we went in there like an hour ago and they were awake' peter questions tilting his head

'dont underestimate y/n she can fall asleep anywhere anytime' nat says honestly the rest of the team agrees seeing it on many occasions, they talk and gets into their food. 

after lunch everyone goes back to unpacking as they were almost done. the girls were still asleep. y/n was in a ball for no reason while wanda wrapped her body around y/n. it was very peaceful until the alarm for a mission woke them rudely.  they got up groggily meeting eyes as a state of confusion shows on both their faces, they walk out to the kitchen where fury was stood he tilted his head at y/n and wandas casts and even more shocked when natasha walled in to. 

'now why would no one tell me that 3 of my best avengers were in a car crash' he says after maria whispers something to him 

'it only happened yesterday' steve counters but it doesnt help the case. fury looks at him with 1 eye but then continues with why he was here. 

'it was gonna be a full team mission but it will work with just the boys' fury sighs so basically all he had to say was they found a hydra hub place in some country which they had to take down before anything major happened. 

the team all left to their rooms and y/n sat down by the window wanda coming in and sitting next to her.

a/n

anyone know whats happening with ww3 

i was talking to my history teacher and i took as her as a good wanda stan and loves anthony mackie but noooo she prefers DC and batman and all that and i was shooketh. she also is in love with taylor swift and i love the way she teaches but the dc thing was a surprise 

80's or 90's or 70's or 60's or 50's or 00's