internship p2

just realised i didn't put a tw so slight tw abuse

the ride up to the living area was short and awkward. tony tried to have a conversation however peter was the only one to answer. tony allready knew a lot about y/n however he hadn't realised this was THE y/n because she only told nat and clint about the internship.

nats/pov
i was making clint and i my infamous peanut butter sandwiches when the elevator dinged. i finnished one and moved onto the other.

tony walked out with two teens on either side of him. one of the teens had red hair and was short i could only guess this was y/n based on their texts.

'hey tony what are you doing out of the lab.' clint asks in a mocking tone.

'ha ha' he laughs sarcastically 'but friday informed me that y/n here has been starving for days' tony states a bit conserned.

y/n pov
the other didn't know that i had in fact eaten on saturday but i guess my curse-ed fast metabolism makes it look like days. peter looks like he is about to explode with joy. tony his idol was in the same room and where the avengers stay this must be a dream come true for him.

back to nats pov
tony leads the kids to th kitchen bench going to fetch a drink. i finished the sandwich and instead of eating it i hand it to y/n moving onto one for peter. she seems hesitant looking at anything then the sandwich and back. i know she recognised me and i know she knows i know who she is.

'eat' i order softly.she brings her hand up to the plate grabbing a slice, eating it slowly.

y/n pov
i knew nat recognises me. the sandwich she had handed me looked good to eat however it didn't look good. it wasn't bad but i just wasn't feeling it. (a/n i sucked at explaining it but nerodivergents will know what i mean... hopefully). i grab the sandwich eating it slowly. i couldn't argue with nat. i finish looking up at nat smiling a thank you, just as tony walks over standing right next to me and cracks open a drink. instantly the waft of alcohol made me want to throw up. i push it down not wanting to seem suspicious.

'hey ребенок' (kid) nat smirks. i smile

'hey мама-паук' (spider mom) i answer. peter just looks confused.

'you know black widow??' he questions 'and u didn't tell me'

'more or less' i smirk. tony looks up in realisation. something had obviously clicked in his head.

'Y/N ?!' he asked slightly yelling.

'hey richie rich' my smirk matching natashas. peter just looks confused. clint looks at me than back to natasha than back to tony.

'they look alike it's creepy'. he informs him. tony does the same than looks at clint.

'omg they do' nat and i laugh as she pulls me into a side hug. i wince which she definitely noticed. she doesn't do anything and i feel safe in her arms.

pete tony and i all head back to the lab for a couple more hours.

((time skip to the end of the day))

'friday what time is it' peter asks out of nowhere.

'it is 7 pm mr parker' i look over at peter.

'omg i'm so so sorry our shift ended half an hour ago' he quickly apologised.

'yeah, i'm so sorry if we over stayed our welcome' i apologised to mr stark.

'no it's okay' tony assured 'you probably have lives so scadatle and i'll see you tmmr'

3rd person pov
peter and y/n left stark towers and begun to walk home. y/n was info dumping about another of the books she read. peter loved to listen to her voice and how she talked so deeply about things she loves.

they arrive at peter apartment.

'see you later y/n' peter asks walking off backwards.

'always parker' y/n answers continuing to walk off in the direction of the orphanage.

y/n arrives at the orphanage to screaming.she rushes in and sees the owner beating up one of the 10 year olds. she runs up to ms langley catching her fist before it could slam into the little kid again.

'woah what happens' y/n asks

'this little brat tried to sneak a piece of fruit earlier, and needs to know what the punishment should be' the fuming lady responds.

'if your gonna beat anyone up beat me up' y/n reply's bravely. she tells the kid to run off in which they do instantly. the injures from other days in the middle of healing from that the food she had earlier. ms , rips her first from y/n and slams it up her jaw knocking her down. this time she grabs y/n by the shirt at repeatedly punched her in the head y/n slipping in and out of consciousness. she finishes with a final blow and leaves snagging a beer before heading up to her room.

y/n stays laying on the ground hoping for the pain in her head to subside just a bit so she can stand. sage rushes down the stairs probably getting told what was gonna happen by the kid.

'holy shit y/n.' she exhales 'can you get up' all sage gets is a groan. 'i'll take that as a no' sage sighs picking up y/n shocked by her weight. she easily carry's her up the stairs and into their shared bedroom. placing her in the bed. and looking around for the first aid the group had invested in.

a/n hello people please answer what u want to see more in this story

school

internship

orphanage friends

school friends

nat

avengers

patrol

texting

anything else

and as always see you in the next chapter