studios and dancing

after breakfast everyone went to go put their new stuff in a box. they were moving tomorrow after all. others went to pull pranks on people and just enjoy the day. 

'hey mom?' y/n questions knocking on nats door

'yeah маленькая вдова' (little widow)

'do you have a studio' y/n asks looking at her feet. nat smiles lifting y/ns head in her hands. she nods and grabs y/ns hand. y/n had the shoe box tucked under her arm already so she went with nat. 

getting guided through the halls y/n started feeling exited about being able to dance again. they go to a door and nat lets y/n do the honours. she pulls the door open and its all black. nat laughs flipping a lever on the inside of the room and big studio lights come on in a canon. the floors were perfect for ballet there was bars on the sides. a couple yoga mats in the corner. there was a fridge with water and fruit. 

'wow mom your studio is amazing' y/n compliments looking around at the wall of mirrors. and glass looking out at snowy new york. 

'yeah well when we move into the compound your gonna have your own studio' nat smirks

'really!' y/n says exited nat nods. 'sweet' she grins. 

'okay well i leave you be' 

y/n pov

i take off my hoodie deciding to just dance in leggings and a sports bra. its a bit cold but once im dancing it should be fine. i sit down wrapping my feet and breaking the new shoes. whacking them a few more times for good measure i slip them on wrapping it around my foot. 

i stand up getting the feel for them. they were quite comfortable and much more well designed than the ones the red room gave us. i remember the track the redroom used to play and searched it a couple days ago. i saved it somehow so i ask friday to play the music. 

instantly recognising the beginning of the song i get into position shifting my bodys centre i begin to stretch through my limbs, swaying to the music. 

madame b's voice replayed in my head. again  she shouted. your getting sloppy y/n  she spat. her voice was in my head over and over its like she was here standing in front of me. putting my emotion into the dance i do another turn landing effortlessly 

i finish the routine and take a breath, closing my eyes for a second. i dont get time to relax as the next song plays and i begin that routine. spinning and jumping. bending and stretching i get pulled into a trance 

i dance. i dont know how long but time wasnt an important concept right now. i feel like im floating. like im being pushed around by the wind. i go on my toes kicking my leg up, throwing it forward and bending my back. 

'natasha said you'd be down here' wanda says all of a sudden. 

wandas pov

everyone was around doing whatever, y/n was somewhere but i didnt go looking i assume she needed a break. if i ever see that man i cant even explain what i would do to him. but this is y/ns task im sure she would be glad to put a bullet in his head. 

its around 11 30 and clint and his family have arrived laura and pepper were starting on lunch. 

40 minutes later lunch is almost done. y/n still hasnt come out 

'hey nat have you seen y/n' i ask 

'yeah shes in my studio' nat says then giving me directions as to where it is. i nod just as they start plating the food. 

i walk through the halls finding the door. i could hear soft padding of feet as i assume she was dancing. i open the door quietly admiring her dancing. y/ns face is focused, she looks like a different person when she dances. 

'natasha said you'd be down here' i say once she finishes. she turns around but smiles as she sees me. she runs up and hugs me. i smile 'whats this for' i laugh hugging her tight

'this is just what i needed' she tells me smiling we head to lunch 

a/n

ive had huge writers block all day this has taken me like 6 or 7 hours to write. 

what would you rather happen supernatural things or interesting drama