news

Peter pov

I swing around for a bit but everything is pretty quiet, i sit on my usuall building right next to the avengers tower, i look at it smirking slightly not believing i work there.

'hey karen' i ask the AI

'yes peter'

'how is y/n?'

'her memories have been restored however she is starving but having a meal a we speak and currently has many physical injuries' the AI responds. i don't know how to feel about the AI's constantly ratting us out, about being injured or whatever. Like one time i got stabbed. No big deal right, FRIDAY ratted me out to tony and sadly to nat who is much more scary and they forced me down to the med bay. I roll my eyes and swing over to the tower looking to surprise the avengers. Something to get my mind of. may. I quickly dry the tear and land on a window on the tower.

Sneakily i open the window and crawl on the roof over to the voices. I recognise the hallways and guess they are eating. As i turn the corner i see everyone sitting eating and lucky me there is a seat right next to y/n and tony. I smirk climbing on the roof thankful tony has high ceilings. webbing to the roof unnoticed i slide down right into the seat grabbing a chicken leg from the plate.

'this seasoning is really nice' i complement which makes everyone snap their heads in my direction.

'PeTeR??' they question shocked , i just smirk and take another bite on my right was y/n, wanda, clint, bucky opposite me was bruce. tony was at the head of the table on my left whereas steve was at the head of the table to bruces left was nat opposite y/n, opposite wanda was Pietro than thor was next to him. I was actually very surprised he was on world. The only other spot was next to thor where i assumed either loki or sam or other guests sat when they were here.

                            bruce, nat, Pietro, thor, -----

Tony                                                                                              steve

                         Peter, y/n, wanda, clint, bucky

'how did you get in?' tony questioned

'well i was on patrol and nothing was happening so i sat down than i saw the tower, asked karen if y/n was good she said yes but no so i came here snuck in threw a window and now im here enjoying this really good meal.' I summed up. Tony nods slowly and everyone gets back to eating.

After everyone is done y/n and i stand up to do the dishes but wanda grabs both of us with her magic floating us over to the couch.

'come on will you ever let me do the dishes??' y/n sighs defeated as everyone shakes their head. Later the kitchen is clean everyone come to the couch. Steve grabs the remote and it is on the news, i flinch when it mentions the fire that happened yesterday.

'-spider man helped save 10's of people however 1 could not be saved, May Parker was found dead under much debris'. Everyone's mouths hand agape, i have to stop my self from crying. I flick my wrist webbing to the roof swinging out of the building back to delmas roof to calm down.

Tony pov

Steve turns on the tv and i hope he doesn't put a documentary on again but instead the screen lights up on the news. It shows a destroyed building in the background the news reporter is explain what happened when a certain sentence caught my short attention.

'-spider man helped save 10's of people however 1 could not be saved, May Parker was found dead under much debris-' that's peters aunt no. no. i refuse to believe it. Peter has gone threw enough. y/n had gone threw enough. These kids deserve a break. For gods sake. Peter makes his quick escape and i turn the tv of.

'was that young peters aunt by chance?' thor questions.

'yes YES it was!!' i run a hand threw my hair 'Do kids these days ever get a break' i scrunch my face up leaving down to my lab trying to get my mind off things.

Nat pov

'im going after him' y/n announces, and begins to float upwards.

'uh no, u have many injuries, you aren't going anywhere' i softly state 'you can see him tomorrow at school'. She looks of in the direction peter left than back at me does a small nose scrunch and sits back down.

We put on a movie trying to get our minds off the kids but that was hard. Wanda and y/n were sat on a couch next to each other it was a smaller 2 person couch of to the side. but as the movie progressed the pair had begun to lean into each other relaxing. by half way y/n ended up sitting in between wanda's legs playing with the long fur/fluff (idfk) of the blanket that was draped over them where as the witch was braiding her hair it was honestly the cutest they both had small smiles and looked so comfortable. I quickly take a photo and go back to my thoughts.

By the end of the movie it i now 11 and most people left to sleep in their rooms. I look over at the kids again and they were laying chest to chest, y/n's small frame was being hugged softly by wanda both smiling wanda was still slightly conscious and was running her fingers through y/ns hair obviously having un done it from the braid. I take another photo say good night. I pull the blanket higher over them kissing y/n than wandas head and leaving them be.

Peter pov

I swing over to delmas but hear someone snicker slightly laughing. The noise was cut short when a car door slammed shut and it sounded like a bunch of small bottles clinked. I peer over at the scene catching a glimpse of glowing red liquid in small vials. 'karen take a photo of that numberplate and run analysis' i speak to the AI

'of course.' I sit down at delmas roof taking off my suit and relaxing into the hard concrete. Wondering of into a nightmare full sleep.

a/n

it has been an hour since i posted the other chapter so i hope you have gotten up and at least stretched. Touch your toes people.

anyway as always see you in the next chapter.