constellations

tw memory of r@pe 

wandas pov

after a couple movies everyone settled down for bed calling goodnight down the hall which confuses the non live in avengers 

y/n and i retreated to the roof . it was definitely colder than earlier but was still a nice temperature. we sat down andi looked over at y/n and i saw tears in her eyes. 

'hey love, whats wrong' i ask holding her face with my hands. she just crys and i pull her into a tight hug trying to remember what could have happened and or caused this. her shaking gets worse so i pull her into my lap wrapping us in blankets while still holding her tight. she begins to sob and it breaks my heart. 'come on buba whats up' i say pulling away to wipe her tears. 

't-tomorrows that day t-that-' she didnt have to finish i instantly remembered the reason. 

'oh y/n im so sorry' i sob pulling her back into a hug gently rocking her. 

y/n pov

tomorrow wasnt just christmas it was also the day i graduated. the red room graduated me earlier than the others and wouldn't put me with the older girls from graduation so they graduated me days before. while the girls from my group were playing with their doll i was dragged to another room to graduate. 

i remember the task master, the mans life i took. the dancing, the guns it all passed over my mind until the last thing. i was 7 when i graduated to young for the surgery so instead... i remember it so clearly a balding man named ivan who every night he would come into my dorm and take me to another empty cell. 

TW!!!

he would first undo his own pants than come over to me ripping off the nightdress the red room provided. i remember the pain especially the first couple of nights. 

those nights after the graduation was the worst to the point i stopped sleeping dreading his arrival. this happened up until Christmas when i was 12. thats they day he stopped and i was finally sterilised....

TW OVER

3rd person pov

wanda held y/n until she stopped crying and shaking and for a bit after until y/n pulled away. 'i-im sorry, i ruined your shirt' y/n laughs slightly. wanda wipes her own tears and shakes her head. 

'we dont have to do anything tomorrow if you arent ok with it' she tells y/n. y/n gathers herself more closing her eyes and shaking her head slowly. 

'no' 

'no?' wanda questions 

'i think it would be good to have a Christmas with good memories around the people i love. especially you' she smiles as does wanda. 

'those people love you to, especially me' she smirks and leans in for a kiss. 

y/n ends up pulling wanda out of the igloo and out onto the snow outside. they lay down looking at the stars. 

wanda had a huge smile as y/n pointed out different constellations you could see in new york. she especially loved it when y/n gave storys behind certain ones. y/n started to quiet down and took wandas hand in her's just looking at the moon and stars. 

eventually y/n notices wandas lack of small talk and looks over to see her girlfriend asleep. y/n  smiles kissing her head. 

she gets up picking wanda up chest to chest and wanda instinctively wraps her arms around y/n  nuzziling her head into her neck. y/n smiles grabbing the blanket and going inside. 

back in their room y/n takes off her own coat before taking off wandas. they were in sweats anyway so there was no need for pyjamas. y/n puts wanda in wrapping the covers over her before going over to the other side and getting in herself. she cuddles into wanda who wraps her arms around y/n. 

they both fall asleep that night with smiles on their faces. 

a/n

body and mind is my favourite song right now

whats one skill you want to learn