heart

Nats pov

Its now the late morning wanda and i both haven't slept. around 3 am y/ns heart stopped completely.

in shock we didnt call but bruce was rushed down somehow. We thought we lost her she wasn't coming back. Luckily though at the last possible second her heart started again. Everyone had tears in their eyes and no one left after that. that is until the sun rose and people went out for runs and to make breakfast. Steve asked me if i wanted to come but i denied. Sometime last night while we were out maria was called in for a mission i doubt she even knows whats happened.

Wanda curled up in her chair holding y/ns hand her eyes red from earlier. I could tell my eyes were red but at this moment i didn't even care to keep up my strong front. To think almost 2 months ago i received a text from a random number and now i consider them a daughter.

Wandas pov

When y/ns heart stopped beating my own heart stopped i couldn't do it without her. i haven't slept i wouldn't live with my self if i knew something happened to her while i was sleeping. My brother comes down with 3 plates putting one in my lap and passing another to nat as he sits down next to me eating his own. It takes a while for nat to move and eat something but we both eat only a bit.

Peters pov

I was making my way down to the med bay when i couldn't sleep to check on y/n listing to the 4 heartbeats i hear when one of them stopped a long ring following it. I panic for a second and when i get to the floor i see the heart machine beeping with one long line i go to get bruce instantly. Calling Friday as well so he is up at least.

Time skip

The 24 hours is up and y/n hasn't shown any sign of getting up. Mr stark runs a scan and again nothing comes up. Bruce said the serum hasn't changed in quantity so he puts something into her arm which should flush it out.

48 hours pass and its still nothing i hear a faint beep but don't think anything off it. Considering im in a room of machines it could be anything however when it continues it gets annoying so i pay attention to were it could be coming from. I hear the sound come from my left ear which is were y/n is. I walk closer and it gets louder. Leaning down closer to her i hear it distinctly.

'wanda or natasha check her right thigh' i squint. They look at me confused.

'what?' they question i sigh

'there is a small beeping coming from y/n and i think its on her thigh. Its kinda like echo location, so if you will' i say montion for them to do it and i turn around. There was no one else in the room. 'i think it's a small device' i add

Nats pov

After peter said that i was very confused but checked anyway. As he guessed there was a small disc with teeth jabbed into her thigh. 'what the fuck is this' i think out loud it had small blue lights on the edges. I examen it a bit more trying to think of how to get it off. I pinch the sides and it comes out. Wanda looks up at me just as confused before we notice the wound starts to bleed. Grabbing a towel wanda puts pressure on it while i clean off the gadget. Along with the disc attached to it was a metal cone thing with a purple liquid inside almost empty. I clean it off nodding at wanda she nods and goes back to dealing with y/n.

I walk out of the room heading up to the main room to find out what the fuck this thing is.

Wandas pov

Nat leaves with the weird device as i tend to y/n the hole was quite deep but it stopped bleeding quite quickly. peter asks if he can turn around and i say he better not since im disinfecting y/n wound the second i put the alcohol drenched cloth up to her wound y/n shoots up making the monitors go crazy. 

a/n

favourite quote from anywhere