Playing nice

Chapter 2

Azariah's pov

Well this is just great. Note sarcasm. Two days a week!! There making us go two days a week for the next few months.
It's not that I dont want to go to other packs per se, I just like it to be my choice.

According to Mrs. Klesson, our teacher, we will all benefit from attending the medical training facility in Snowmoon packs territory. Apparently all the packs top Doctors meet up once every few months to share new information or findings they have come up with. Snowmoon pack has come up with new methods of treating things such as silver poisioning, wolfsbane poisioning and so on. And since there aren't enough teachers to send out to the other packs, they've invited us there.

How generous.

I feel like a well worded email could have covered this , why make us go twice a damn week. And I am currently voicing this to a rather amused looking Micah. Of course the king of calm, cool, and collected has absolutely no objections to this.

As a matter of fact, he thinks it'll be a great opportunity to form new relationships with the other packs up and coming rising stars. Aka future Alpha's and Beta's what not.

We've already established relationships with a couple of them, but not Snowmoon's new Alpha. A few months ago Alpha Joseph handed the reins down to his son, for personal reasons from what we heard.

I continue to voice my complaints as I practice knotting stitches. Micah watches my hands work, letting me vent. How I'm able to work the needle and thread so precisely while not even paying attention, due to my annoyance, is beyond even me.

Loop, thread, knot repeat.

My lines on the practise skin are perfect and I finish quickly, moving aside for Micah to have a go at it.

Just as Micah sets up, I notice he goes stiff as a board. His eyes quickly dart up to mine with an "oh shit" look on his face. I would have burst out laughing then and there if I wasn't currently staring at the face of the reason his looks like it does.

Priya fucking Evans.

Not that I personally had a beef with her, Micah however did. You see, Priya relentlessly, and if I'm being honest, also shamelessly, has thrown herself at Micah ever since the begining of highschool.

She somehow got it in her pretty blonde head that she was gonna be this packs next Luna. Of course the only way to do that was to land Micah himself. And man has she tried.

She comes sauntering over, putting a little extra sway in her hips as she does. She's wearing her trademark skin tight jeans, and even tighter top that leaves nothing to the imagination. Then there's her four inch heels, that make an annoying clicking sound with every step she takes.

Most males in our pack drool over her. Not Micah. He's always been able to see right through her.

"Hey Micah, how are you doing?" She purrs in his ear.

"Just fine thank you" He politely replies.

Oh man, I'm loving this. His current expression makes him look constipated. Its's taking all my self control to keep my face neutral.