Pinch Me

Chapter 54
Jace's pov

And here I thought it was only in my dreams that I embarrassed myself.

Looks like I was wrong. And the evidence of that is currently in my boxer shorts.

It happened the moment she had her first orgasm. The way she pulled at my hair, the sounds she made, but most of all it was the way her inner walls squeezed my fingers, my brain forcing me to imagine it was my cock there instead. The combination of it all was too much, and I spilled in my own shorts.

Yes, you heard that right. I prematurely ejaculated without even having the chance to get my dick out of my boxers.

I don't spend much time dwelling on that fact tho. Especially not when she's moaning and telling me she wants more. I quickly roll off the bed and pull them off of my body, and before I toss them away I use them to wipe up the mess she caused. Then I'm back on top of her before she even has the chance to take her next breath.

She wraps her legs around my waist, trapping me in place. Like I was going to try and get away. There isn't a force great enough in the entire world that could make me budge right now. She rocks her hips, rubbing her pussy  against my erection, coating my cock with the evidence of her second orgasm. Her mouth crashes with mine, silently telling me how hungry she is for more. Well, fuck, who am I to deny her.

I position myself at her entrance, but before I shove in I need to make sure, "Azariah," But before I can say more, she slides her legs down to my ass and pulls me closer, at the same time as she rocks her hips upwards, forcing my cock to slide a few inches in. My entire body starts to shake, the feeling more overpowering than I ever imagined. I'm frozen in place, afraid to move, fearing I'll embarrass myself by only lasting three pumps.

I dig deep, trying to calm my hormones, so I can make this good for her. As I slowly pull myself out, she bites hard on my lower lip, growling at me. Her hands frantically reach down and grab my ass, her nails digging in. Not able to stop myself, I thrust my hips forward, forcefully, and bury my cock all the way in. Both our groans ring out at the same time, and she frees my trapped lip. "Oh shit, Jace" She calls out, as I start to pump myself in and out of her tight channel.

My body is covered in sweat from the effort of having to control myself. Our bodies slide together, and she moves her hands up my back, gripping my shoulders for support. I move my hand down her side and keep going till I reach her ass. I squeeze with enough force that she'll likely bruise, but I lift her ass up off the bed and grip her tighter. My thrusts become urgent, and frantic, and I start hammering into her without thought or care.

The scream rips from her throat at the same time that her pussy grips my cock with the force of her third orgasm. And thank fuck, 'cause there's no holding it in any longer. My orgasm tears through me, and with one final thrust I bury myself in and hold her still with my hand on her ass, as I empty inside of her.

We lay there, both trying to catch our breath. I don't have the strength to lift myself off of her, so I roll my body to the side, taking her with me. The action causes my cock to slip out of her, and I let out a frustrated growl. Azariah giggles at me then kisses her way up the column of my neck and under my chin. Before her lips find mine she mumbles, " That was seriously fucking amazing." Then she pushes me over so I'm on my back. "Let's do it again." She says as she climbs on top of me.

"Best fucking idea ever," I say as I pull her face down to mine. I don't know if she's aware of this, but she completely fucking owns me. Every last part of me is hers, till my dying breath.