Therapy

Chapter 15
Azariah's pov

No sooner had I started my car and put it into gear, and my phone was ringing. I answered it through bluetooth.

"Hello"

"Good Morning. I trust your up and getting ready."

"Micah, have I ever told you what a huge pain in the ass you are?"

"Almost everyday" He starts chuckling.

"I'm in the car and on my way to Ambers. I won't be late. I won't embarrass you. I'll be on my best behavior"

Just as I'm pulling up to Ambers house, the connection gets cut off. I shoot him a text saying I'll call him later. I'm sure he was just making sure I was on time anyways.

Amber comes out of her front door, and waves at me as she skips down her walkway. Someone's awfully chipper this morning. It takes at least three coffee's before there's any zip in my skip.

She opens the passengers side door, and as she's getting in she says "I didn't know Micah was coming too."

I give her a puzzled look, "He's not"

She points towards my window, "You may want to tell him then."

I look over towards my window, and practically jump out of my seat when I see Micah standing there. I roll the window down, "Jesus Christ, are you trying to make me piss myself?" I shriek out at him.

He leans down and passes a tray with two coffee's in through the window. "Good morning ladies. Just wanted to start your day out right is all."

I put the coffee's in the holders between Amber and I, then look back at Micah.

"Thank you Micah" Amber calls over me.

I narrow my eyes at him. "What's going on here?"

"Shit I almost forgot" He jogs over to his truck, thats parked across the street from me, opens the door then jogs back over. "Jace told me to give this to you" It's the remaining muffins that I didn't eat Sunday night. All nine of them. I just shake my head and smile.

"What would I do without you two?"

"Lets not find out okay?Now you better get going. I don't wanna be the reason your late on day one." He gives us a salute then heads back to his truck.

"Thanks Micah, bye," I yell over at him.

I hand the muffins over to Amber, "You seriously gotta try one of these."

Were pulling up to the building where our new jobs await us. Ambers just finishing her second muffin, I'm on my fourth.

"Wow Azariah. You weren't kidding. Jace certainly can bake."

"Yup. He definitely chose the wrong career. Don't tell him I said that."

As we head inside the building were met by Beta Finn. He goes over how things work here, including break/lunch times, and then shows us to our areas. After we drop off Amber and start heading to where I'll be for the day, Finn pulls out his phone and hands it to me. "Here put your number in. I'll send you a text so you have my number too. That way if you need anything you can reach out."