Dinner and a show

Chapter 9
Azariah's pov

Micah- Are you going to be late for everything??

Me- Probably

Micah- The dinner party starts in 3 minutes. Tell me your on your way

Me- Ok. I'm on my way

Micah- Liar

Me- Look behind you loser

Just as Micah is turning around I throw a cube of ice from my drink at him, and holy shit it actually hits him. Right in the forehead.

He lets out a long sigh, then crosses his arms over his chest. " I don't know whats more shocking, that your on time, your already drinking, or you actually hit me with that."

I just smile cheekily at him. " Where are we at here?"

"Everythings ready. My parents are outback and people are starting to pour in. Not much left to do."

Originally Jace's mom was going to have a small dinner party tonight, but once Micah's parents, Alpha Garette and Luna Rhea, found out about what happened, they wanted to throw a huge party for him. They put up a huge congratulations sign out front, I wanted to put up a happy disqualification sign but apparently that was out voted. Some people have no sense of humor

"Wow!! Arn't you two the most amazing bestfriends a guy could ever want." Jace strolls in the living room of Micah's house where we were standing.

"Well all things considered, we were just trying to figure out what it was we were celebrating here. I'm confused." I say to him while trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh you didn't hear. Were here to celebrate your new acting career. Micah set this all up as a farewell to you." Jace replies.

Fucker. He always has a way better comeback for my smart mouth than I do for his.

"You two assholes will be sorry if I ever did decide to leave." I huff as I walk out the back sliding doors to the growing party outside.

"Hey" Micah yells, "Don't punish me for his mouth. I will literally hunt you down if you ever even try to leave."

I see Jace's mom standing by the massive buffet that's been put out. I make my way over to her quickly, " Hey Seraya, tell me everything you made so I know what to get first."

She turns around with a huge smile on her face and pulls me into a hug. " Don't worry, I have containers already put away for you."

Oh man, I loved this woman. She is literally the best cook in our entire pack. And the best part is, she loves when I show up for meals. I don't know why, considering she has five kids already to feed, but somehow i've been adopted into her brood. I personally think it's cause she feels sorry for me having to eat my moms food. Yes my mother is a terrible cook. It's no secret. What is a secret is how the hell my father has stayed alive the past twenty-five years having to eat her cooking.

Seraya always has Sunday night dinners, and I try to never miss them. Especially because she sends me home with enough left overs to get me through a few days. I've caught my dad sneaking some of it, but I feel to bad for him to say anything.