Two steps forward....

Chapter 26
Zane's pov

This is complete horse shit!

That simple-minded son of a bitch is using this situation to keep her from me. Well, guess what buddy, you are about to lose this round.

And the next,

And the one after that too.

I've had enough of his antics, time to step up my game. I call Alpha Garette and tell him I have some information to share and request a meeting in person. He easily agrees and I tell him I'll be there at four. That way when we're done, I can go pick up Azariah and take her out, like I should have done last night.

Except that prick, Micah convinced her to stay within her pack lands. Does he honestly think he can protect her better than me? Our packs are almost equal in size,  having roughly fifteen hundred pack members in each. Were the two largest packs, Bloodmoon and Ambersy came in just behind that with about eleven hundred, and Red Dawn has roughly eight to nine hundred.

If my pack can't protect one little girl, then I don't deserve to be running the show here.

I text Azariah and tell her I'm coming for a meeting and ask her to be there. Hopefully, Micah will be there too, and I'll get to see the constipated look on his face when she agrees to come home with me for supper.

As I get ready, I make sure to wear clothes that I know accent my best features. Aka my ass, and upper body. I've had enough of the innocent kissing we've been doing. Time to see if a few drinks and some dirty talk will get those pants of hers off.

I'm running out of time to get her to be serious about us. I need to move things along at a much quicker rate. And hopefully, tonight will seal the deal, so to speak. I'd like to seal my mouth around one of those tits of hers, along with another area much more south.

*************************

I pull up to the office building that Alpha Garette uses for his pack business and step out of my car like I own the place.

Confidence is half the battle so I hear.

I let myself in, and an older lady who is at the front desk gets up and shows me to the meeting room. Gotta say she's got a nice ass for someone in her late thirties maybe early forties. Definitely a good view for this short walk anyways.

Upon entering the room I see that Azariah is already here, also Alpha Garette, and just like I predicted, Micah. I make sure to shoot him a smug smile, but to anyone else, it probably appeared that I was just being friendly.

"Good afternoon Alpha Zane, please come in and sit down." Alpha Garette gestures to the empty chairs.

I clearly choose the one closest to Azariah. Sending her a warm smile and a little wink.

"Thank you for seeing me. I figured this information would be better delivered in person, given the nature of what I have discovered." The bomb I'm about to drop on them will be worth it tho.

"So after meeting with Alpha Fenris yesterday I had my Beta, Jaxon, head to his pack and help investigate the matter. Turns out that the two boys were involved in a romantic relationship, according to some of their classmates. I guess since this isn't a common occurrence for our kind, it was frowned upon by some of the kids their age and they were harassed about it. They did show up to the party on Tuesday night but didn't stay very long. The rumor is they ditched out early probably to go have some time alone, and they usually did this in the forest away from prying eyes."