Full Disclosure

Chapter 32
Alpha Fenris pov

Two days.

Or if you prefer, forty-eight hours. That's how long it's been since I got that call.

On one hand, it was a huge relief to get that call. But, with it came the new realization that we are facing an unknown enemy.

I've been struggling to try to figure out who the hell we can trust. Because someone took those boys, but I'll be damned if I can even guess as to who. Was it someone from our pack? Someone who hated them just for who they were. Or someone else.

And if it was someone else, what was the motive?

Ryan and Noah had no clue where they were kept, who had them, or what they planned to do with them. The condition in which we found them was beyond horrific. They were mentally tormented, left in their own waste, and had no choice but to do the unthinkable to survive.

After careful consideration over the last two days, I'm confident that I have one pack that we can trust going forward. I called Alpha Garette earlier tonight, not telling him much other than I needed to meet with him. He asked if he could send his son Micah and Matias' daughter, the future Beta, Azariah.

I have no problem with that since I know both Garette and Matias very well. Until I can figure out who did this, I need to keep as few people as possible involved.

My only problem right now was what do I do with Ryan and Noah? If was someone from our pack, they were still in danger just being here. Since they returned, only myself, their parents, my Luna, and the three other people who came with me to rescue them knew about their return.

I'm not sure it would be wise to let anyone else in on that at the moment. The boys have been staying at the pack house with me and my Luna, staying out of sight from others.

I've been spending as much time as possible with them. They're both traumatized by what took place that night. And I can tell them till my face turns blue that they did the right thing, and that they had no choice. But my words alone won't ease the nightmares that will plague them for many nights to come. They need to learn how to come to terms with it in their own ways.

I wish I could have been there to kill those two fuckers myself. I'd happily do that for them, hell if I had found them before they escaped, I would have done just that. You would be hard-pressed to find any guilt in my body for ending such coward, pathetic fuckers who get off on kidnapping others. Not only did they kidnap them, but they also tormented them for six mother fucking days.

Ya, I wish I could have been the one to end their miserable lives.

But I wasn't, and these poor kids now had to bear the mental scars from that day for the rest of their lives.

The other thing that has come to light in all of this, is that the rumors surrounding the boy's relationship have in fact turned out to be true. And although I have no idea why anybody would have a problem with it, apparently some do.

If you are lucky enough to find somebody who loves you for you, then how is that wrong? Do we not finally live in a day and age where this sort of thing is accepted? Well much to my ignorance, I'm learning that's not the case. They have been bullied at school for just the rumor of it after all.