Epilogue- Fantasies

Chapter 60
Azariah's pov

I drop my clothes by the bathroom door, then inch it open, and silently creep in.

My parents really went all out when designing this bathroom. There's a long vanity with his and hers sinks, a claw foot soaker tub, and a separate shower that could probably hold six adults at the same time. Not that it would be, but definitely two.

Jace is standing under the spray of water in our massive shower. His face is tipped up, and he's currently running his hands backwards through his hair.

The muscles in his back ripple with the action, causing my core to tighten involuntarily. The sight of him naked and wet will never grow old, or at least I hope not.

"Are you coming in, or are you just gonna stand there like a stalker?" Jace calls out.

Shit, how does he do that? There's no way he heard me come in. I open the glass shower door and step in. He reaches out and turns the temperature up knowing I like the water hot. He turns to face me just as I'm wrapping my arms around his waist, then he turns me around so the water cascades down my back.

I close my eyes and tip my head back, moaning as it drenches my hair. I'm not sure if today feels like an extra long day, or if it's just the whole last week catching up with me. Either way, I've had my fill of drama, but unfortunately, I don't think it's had its fill of me.

Jace's hands roam up and down my back and finally settles on my ass. He pulls my body flush with his and judging by his hardened length that's pressed into my stomach, I'd say he likes me hijacking his shower.

He leans down and captures my lips with his. He kisses me slowly and lazily, taking his time. Eventually, he pulls back, "Do you know how many times I've fantasized about you joining me in the shower." He growls against my lips.

"Why don't you show me what it is that happens when I get in here" I challenge him.

His hands on my ass squeeze me impossibly tighter, and he lifts me up till my pussy is pressed firmly against his rock-hard member. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he goes to slide himself inside of me. But completely misses.

"Woah there buddy," I say in a panicked voice.

"Sorry. It always just slides right in when I imagine it." He chuckles.

"Mhmm, well while you thought you were sliding into home plate, you overshot it and almost slid in the dugout." I scold him. "And let me assure you, that's a big no for me."

Jace throws his head back and laughs while dropping my legs at the same time. "This is not how things are supposed to go, just so you know."

I nip at his chin, "I think it would be safer if I got in the driver's seat." I tell him.

His eyes dart down to mine, and the small lift of his lips tells me he likes that idea. I grab his hips and pivot him so his back is against the tiled wall. I kiss my way down his chest, stopping at each nipple and dragging them gently through my teeth. Each time Jace growls at me, but does not attempt to put a stop to it.

I drop myself down to my knees and drag my tongue up the length of his shaft. I notice the slight tremble in his legs, and it encourages me to continue. Using my hand I grab ahold of his swollen cock and swirl my tongue over the head, then take a couple of inches of him in my mouth.